Supplements?

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Supplements?

Postby amyelaine » Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:46 pm

What types of supplements do you use??

Why do you use them?

Thanks in advance
amyelaine

Postby barbponys » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:53 pm

I don't supplement with vit/minerals but I do use oil. For my allergy dog he gets it pretty much everyday. For the other two, 4 times a week. The pug needs support for his skin to be able to handle all the contact and environmental allergies. He does scratch and his skin needs to be able to heal quickly if it's bad. The other two I use the oil just for support, and to make sure they have what they need to keep their skin in good shape.
barbponys
Health Guru

Postby JessaNGizmo » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:10 am

BOTH DOGS
Sea Meal
and Fresh Ground Flax Seed

Only Baloo
Vitamin C (1 time a day)
Echinachea (Build up immune system)

It seems to be working....
Jessa
JessaNGizmo

Postby lisaluksa » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:27 am

I give Bubba Nupro Joint Support Supplement.
http://www.nuprosupplements.com/joint_formula.htm
He does very well on it. Keeps his coat very shiny, helps repel fleas naturally, and contains many vitamins.
Lisa
lisaluksa

Postby Demo Dick » Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:27 pm

Creatine, ephedrine, caffiene and prohormones.

Wait, you mean for the dog or me? :)

Demo Dick
Demo Dick

Postby barbponys » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:47 pm

roflmao
Good one Demo.
barbponys
Health Guru

What type of supps?

Postby PittyLuvers » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:06 pm

We have a pit bull and a pit mix. They have beautiful, rich color tones and are healthy. They recieve a varied barf diet, including offal a few times a week. I give them olive oil and two or three times a week I give them Shaklee Alfalfa, it is called the "king of all foods". The alfalfa is very nourishing and helps keep down body odor. Because the roots go deep and seek out and retains minerals I take Alfalfa too and it helps my creaky joints.
PittyLuvers
Adolescent Bully

Postby SuperNova » Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:31 pm

lisaluksa wrote:I give Bubba Nupro Joint Support Supplement.
http://www.nuprosupplements.com/joint_formula.htm
He does very well on it. Keeps his coat very shiny, helps repel fleas naturally, and contains many vitamins.
Lisa

Oh im so happy you mentioned this. I was wondering if it was any good. They sell it at work and i get a 40% discount. Pretty freakin awesome if you ask me :thumbsup: Thanks again !
SuperNova
Matured Bully

Supps (supplments) we use

Postby PittyLuvers » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:57 am

We use Shaklee supplements, the "grandaddy" of all organic, cool processed supplements, researched by 125 scientists, yadyada, and non-GMO soy, etc., etc. We and Shaklee friends take the supps plus give our pets a variety of the supps daily as needed. It' s a hoot when doggies get the super zoomies when we give them one extra B-comp. We use the unauthorized pet supps booklet (not by Shaklee co - by/for users) for suggestions on specific needs. Our doggies are: very happy, energetic, healthy, coats shine plus Ginger has the reddist (sp?) shiniest coat I've ever seen, on canine or human. We B.A.R.F. too - & I don't mean puke.
PittyLuvers
Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:55 am

Ruby is currently on PDA (PPA? whatever) for her leaking problem. I am hoping to find a natural suppliment to replace the drug. Any suggestions?

She also gets olive or flax oil when I remember to give it to her (bad mommie!)

Michelle
mnp13

Postby brandon » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:23 pm

what do the oils do that you all are talking about?
brandon

Return to Health Issues