Cheapest place to find Frontline Plus?

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Cheapest place to find Frontline Plus?

Postby pollypop » Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:42 pm

Where do you buy your Frontline? The cheapest place I've found is MyPetDrugstore.com, where a six month supply of Frontline Plus for a 45-88lb dog is $54.95 and shipping was around $3 to $4. I've never heard of this place and am a little reluctant to place an order because of it. Has anyone dealt with them?

http://www.mypetdrugstore.com/frontlineplus.html

Do you know of any place that's even cheaper? Where do you normally get it?
pollypop

Postby JaquelineC » Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:20 pm

I used 1800petmeds.com once - They had free shipping and really good prices...
JaquelineC

Postby AllAmericanPUP » Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:37 pm

ebay!! :headbang:
you can get a 6 month supply for like $10- $20 bucks and sometimes cheaper than that!!
AllAmericanPUP

Postby DamnWRX » Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:16 pm

DamnWRX
Adolescent Bully

Postby pollypop » Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:53 pm

JaquelineC wrote:I used 1800petmeds.com once - They had free shipping and really good prices...

Oooh, they must have raised their prices since then, because a six month supply is now $80. Ouch.

AllAmericanPUP wrote:ebay!! :headbang:
you can get a 6 month supply for like $10- $20 bucks and sometimes cheaper than that!!

That's awesome pricewise, but I worry about getting counterfeit or expired items on eBay. Wasn't there a big fuss over dangerous counterfeit Frontline recently? Or am I thinking of something else?

DamnWRX wrote:www.petshed.com

Now those are some fantastic prices. Have you ordered from them before? Are they reliable?

There's nothing I hate more than placing an order and then waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting while they don't ever bother to send you your item, or while they take about 239408345458745 billion years to do it. I want my stuff and I want it yesterday!
pollypop

Postby SuperNova » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:59 pm

Oooh, they must have raised their prices since then, because a six month supply is now $80. Ouch.

Really?? A 6 mo supply only cost me $60. Maybe it's because of your location. I'm pretty sure that when ya go to the website, they have you type in your zip code.
SuperNova
Matured Bully

Return to Health Issues