House Training NIGHTMARE! Please help!

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

House Training NIGHTMARE! Please help!

Postby dopeychristy » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:31 am

Ok most of you know about the 6 pups in my house. Here's my situation, they were born on June 27th ..not quite 4 months old yet. I have crates for all of them plus a little play yard which we rotate them in and out of. I cannot allow them to run around my house yet because they are not housetrained and I have carpet (YUCK) I am up every morning with them at about 5:30 to walk them and give them water and all of that then they go back to sleep.

I need some sort of advice on how I can effectively house train this many puppies! lol

I know it wouldn't be so bad with one or even two but I have no idea how to train so many of these little guys.

Also some good suggestions on socializing them properly. How much time do they each require alone with me each day and so on and so forth. At this time I spend about an hour or two with them each. I do my best but ya know, with this many it's tough as hell.

I do have their crates lined up right in my living room so they are always right in the middle of all the action and can see us at every moment. I also rotate and let one sleep in my bed at night. I got a bunch of scrap fabric from a sewing plant down the road and made them these little braided toys to play tug of war with them. I try hard to keep them all happy.
dopeychristy

Postby dopeychristy » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:34 am

oh my bad! I put this in the wrong section...brain fart! Can a mod please move it over to training?
dopeychristy

Postby dopeychristy » Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:35 am

Can someone please move this to "Training" ? I really could use advice and no one is replying here.
dopeychristy

Return to Health Issues