Kelliek wrote:i am definitely not an expert but i don't think anything bad will happen as it wasn't that much and it is generally the dark chocolate that is the worst. i believe there is a sticky about how to make your dog vomit so you could do that if you are really worried.
ona a side note, cody has drank a little of my chocolate milk many times with no side effects (he even gets cho. ice cream occasionally). in fact, he got into some chocolate x-mas candy and nothing happened other than he got the runs.
megan203 wrote:I've been told that it's really baking chocolate that you have to be careful with around dogs. A little chocolate milk isn't going to hurt, just keep a better eye on the glass from now on....
concreterose wrote:I agree with everyone else. The milk shouldn't bother her, it's baking chocolate you have to worry about. I hope she doesn't get the squirts...she's a big girl and that's a lot of squirts
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests