Solid!!

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Solid!!

Postby damienApbt » Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:10 pm

:cool: ..the pup had her 1st solid poop today baby. i have accomplished much in my life but this...whew. actually she didnt poo at all yesterday and all day today, finaly her transmition dropped and she let loose. its a load of my mind, no pun intended....

normal food here we come.
damienApbt
Regulator

Postby whiskeyman » Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:15 pm

So, does that mean you are going to keep her now? What about Rod? Is he still spazzing and acting up?

later
jeremy
whiskeyman

Postby mnp13 » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:55 pm

Hold up on the normal food for a while. Whatever you have been feeding her to get things 'normal' keep doing it for a few days to let her gut settle.

What are you feeding her now?

We had Connor on bland food for about a month before we transitioned to kibble, he was an extreme starvation case, but it got him healthy pretty quick.

Michelle
mnp13

Postby mydogroxy » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:10 am

whoa whoa whoa...you got a new puppy? where have i been?
mydogroxy
Bully Ambassador

Postby damienApbt » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:06 am

no, im not keeping her. lol . shes not a pitbull. im in touch with a cane corso rescue thats going to work with me to get her a home or even another foster home. rod's doing good although he looks fat to me now since she is so skinny. he also has been eating a lot of treats at all the places we've been going to get her socialized so he's due for a diet.

im still going to feed her what i've been. its a canned food with only beef, rice, egg and some other junk. its a vet diet for sensitive stomach. i have a good amount of the canned food left but when thats out im going to switch her to dry if i think she's ready for it.
damienApbt
Regulator

Postby PitBullPride » Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:50 pm

I missed sumthin....pup? from where?
PitBullPride

Postby megan203 » Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:10 am

See this thread for all background info:
http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=5825
megan203

Return to Health Issues