performance supplements

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
POGO

performance supplements

Postby POGO » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:13 pm

anyone used Gamma Oryzanol pure for muscle development?

"An all-natural alternative to anabolic steroids with no known side effects. Gamma Oryzanol builds muscle while burning fat. Will not test."
http://www.animedproducts.com/index.html (gamma oryzanol in horse products but its an ingredient in muscleup for dogs aswell)

I own a 3 year old bullmastiff and hes been pulling weights for about 4 months so wondered if this would help?

Pipbull
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Pipbull » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:51 pm

why use it? Don't mess with the natural order of things, just let your dog grow in to what he is supposed to. Plus, weightpull is based on weight, so it would be better to have a lighter dog pulling more weight. Just do a lot of conditioning.

And who the heck gives a dog steroids?! Why?

NatX
Matured Bully

Postby NatX » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:41 pm

A dog that has only been pulling for only 4months still has some learning and alot muscle development still left. Causing muscle development before natural ability has yet to peak will result in weaker joint by not allowing tendons the time to strengthen as well. Plus having a heavier dog is not going to help in pulling contests. Instead of using a suppliment, feed a raw diet at 3% of your dogs body weight and have him pull heavier loads for short distances with descent rest period between each pull say for ten ulls every three days. This will help you reach what you want.

Natural ability stays unlike artifical effects.

POGO

Postby POGO » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:01 am

ill leave supplements for another day and look at this raw diet barf?

I don't enter weightpull competitions it is just for sport. i've never seen
weightpull events in the UK but Ive heard they're around.
he chases my nitro car now, he has become so powerful, kicking up chunks of grass as he runs.
thanks

Return to “Health Issues”