Bo My Pride and Joy has been diagnosed with cancer

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
lovemylucy
Super Bully

Postby lovemylucy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:01 pm

yes i agree....and i do trust my vet..not that that makes him perfect, but he very reasonable, never overly aggressive..menaing he gives me the options and lets me decide what i think is best and never tries to make me feel guilty or pushed into all kinds of expensive treatments......and he is very reasonable financially. a few years back i had an experience with and very sick dog that he could not figure out the problem completely so he called in another vet and even paid for half of their service....i am sure partially because he wanted to learn himself, but it still impressed me. an dyes i will continue to check all my dogs, but i think its hard not ot notice stuff when the are with you inside most the time, which is probably i am at the vet much more than my friends who have outside dogs!!

fllady
Newborn Bully

Postby fllady » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:26 pm

How's Monkey doing???

lovemylucy
Super Bully

Postby lovemylucy » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:00 pm

thank you for asking.............i started a new job and haven't been online in awhile.....it turned out monkey's lump was a histocytoma......so i was very very happy...............he is doing great..........how is your lil guy?

Return to “Health Issues”