Recommend Toys??

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
sammie

Recommend Toys??

Postby sammie » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:16 pm

Every single toy I buy for Sammie, she tears apart. She rips the stuffing out of them. I have tried the kong bones, but she has lost intrest in that fast. I also bought a red one that you can put treats inside, and she is bored with that. We give her a rawhide probably 5 nights a week and she loves that. Does anyone have recomendations for toys that are pittbull proof?? :roll:
Thanks!!!

GreddysAngel
Addicted to PBF

Postby GreddysAngel » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:17 pm

frozen marrow bone
last for hours and are CHEAP!

barbponys
Health Guru

Postby barbponys » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:21 pm

Bones, bones and more bones. You can stuff marrow bones, if you chose, and freeze them. As you can with a kong, freezing makes it harder to get the stuff out. If you make a mixture, yogurt, canned food, cream cheese, peanut butter............you can add a biscuit or kibble too.

SpudsBud

Postby SpudsBud » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:38 pm

adoptAshelterPit wrote:definitely the marrow bones! try putting peanut butter or something yummy in the kongs. also the "bad cuz" devil toys. they squeak, but are REALLY tough. also go to [url]planetdog.com[/url] they have VERY good stuff!

I just got Spud one of the 'bad cuz' toys, the red devil ball. He LOVES it, I think because it can make such loud, painful sounding squeaks .

duckzilla

Postby duckzilla » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:57 pm

Sammie sounds like a puppy!! Am I right?

Search this forum for toys thread, you'll find TONS of great ideas to help out the bored pooch.

Welcome to the board! :guitar: :cheers:

Return to “Health Issues”