WART OR CORN

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
ILLMATIK

WART OR CORN

Postby ILLMATIK » Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:59 am

Homie has this weird corn or wart like object in between his toenails on his front paw, does any one know what it can be ? or anything i can do ?

barbponys
Health Guru

Postby barbponys » Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:12 pm

Can you put up a pic so we can take a look? It's hard to tell just with a discription.

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:41 pm

If it is like a big zit in between his toes, it may be an interdigital cyst. Damp weather seems to aggravate this condition, as well as grass allergies. They can multiply, get pretty big, and even rupture. They can also reduce fairly quickly. There was a good thread on preventive care for dogs w/seasonal allergies on here a month or so ago.

ILLMATIK

Postby ILLMATIK » Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:04 pm

Leslie H wrote:If it is like a big zit in between his toes, it may be an interdigital cyst. Damp weather seems to aggravate this condition, as well as grass allergies. They can multiply, get pretty big, and even rupture. They can also reduce fairly quickly. There was a good thread on preventive care for dogs w/seasonal allergies on here a month or so ago.

yes I think this might be it, because it has been raining here a lot of the days in the past couple of weeks. Is there anything I can do about it ? ?

gooeydog

Postby gooeydog » Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:55 am

You can try rinsing his feet off when you bring him in, it'll get rid of any residue from the grass. I use a bit of vinegar in water, mix it up in a spray bottle, spritz and dry off when I bring them in, seems to help.

Return to “Health Issues”