Just in case i never said it before.....

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
drtrider2000
Matured Bully

Just in case i never said it before.....

Postby drtrider2000 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:21 pm

THANK YOU all that have helped educate me in many areas related to our breed of dog!. Before i started posting here, Bella was eating AvoDerm. It's a good food, but had it not been for the helpful advice i have gotten here, not only would i have no idea what some of the true "premium" foods are...I wouldn't payattention if a bag fell on my toe, becuase i thought Avo was the BEST food ever made!

snoopsnoop
Forum Junky

Postby snoopsnoop » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:57 pm

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)) :))

Believe me, I didn't always use to be such a smarty when it comes to these dogs either!

goldenstatefan
Newborn Bully

Re: Just in case i never said it before.....

Postby goldenstatefan » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:42 pm

drtrider2000 wrote:THANK YOU all that have helped educate me in many areas related to our breed of dog!. Before i started posting here, Bella was eating AvoDerm. It's a good food, but had it not been for the helpful advice i have gotten here, not only would i have no idea what some of the true "premium" foods are...I wouldn't payattention if a bag fell on my toe, becuase i thought Avo was the BEST food ever made!

I second this!! After just getting my pup, I have had a lot of questions and will continue to have them. I am new to owning a pitbull and have found this forum to be an outstanding resource. Thank you all and continue the great job educating people on this wonderful breed.

Melody
Forum Junky

Postby Melody » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:10 am

I came here thinking Iams & Eukanuba were the BEST foods out there. lol

Return to “Health Issues”