OH NO! Coco May Be Preggers....

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:48 pm

AriesGodofWar wrote:If I had a dollar for how many of these threads come through here..... :frown: Please people, for the love of everything scared, spay and neuter your dogs unless you have a super awesome reason to do otherwise!

To OP, just wondering why you felt it was necessary to mention the fact that the male a was "pure bred" APBT. Not to be cynical, but there are many that come through here that seem to have the same "accident" to occur.

I tried to ignore that, too. Makes you wonder if they are fishing for homes for the puppies to be 8l

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:52 pm

My new puppy is a female, about 7 weeks old and she is a brindle. She has white markings and half of her cute little face is white. She's gorgeous!
As for her future, she's sure not going to be for breeding or anything like that. Nor is she going to be for showing or competitions. She's here just to chillax with me and be my best buddy. However, she will be going to a obediance school when she's old enough. We will also be keeping her appearance and health in tip-top shape.

I found this in your intro; if you weren't planning to breed her she should have been spayed, but it is not too late. Just get her to the vet this week!!

kristakmj
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby kristakmj » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:32 pm

How old should a female dog be in order to achieve a healthy litter of pups? I'm not really considering breeding Coco but I am just curious. I googled it and I couldn't seem to find anything

that was in another one of his threads.. something seems very starnge to me

luv my fur babies
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby luv my fur babies » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:35 pm

:bully:

AriesGodofWar
Super Bully

Postby AriesGodofWar » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:45 pm

:switch:

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:54 pm

kristakmj wrote:
How old should a female dog be in order to achieve a healthy litter of pups? I'm not really considering breeding Coco but I am just curious. I googled it and I couldn't seem to find anything

that was in another one of his threads.. something seems very starnge to me

Oh geez. Just because a 7mo. old puppy can get preggers doesn't mean it's the best thing for her.
That's like a 12yr. old girl getting knocked up :(

Deniselynn
BANNED

Postby Deniselynn » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:56 pm

I don't know how this happened but....

I have been meaning to get my female spayed but keep forgetting. My dog must have been in heat 'cause I had her in my backyard and was looking out the window and lo and behold, this male comes out of nowhere, trips on a big log and fell on my female with his pee pee lodged in my female's hoo hoo! :crybaby: What do I do? I never thought anything like this could happen! I only read about this kinda stuff in the papers.

Advice please! :pray:

kristakmj
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby kristakmj » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:08 pm

msvette just so yah know i found that from one of his threads i certainly didnt ask that :))

akaspaddero
Addicted to PBF

Postby akaspaddero » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:28 pm

Now this is the perfect time for this guy to come out of my photo bucket (kudos to whomever posted it)

MuttsMom
Matured Bully

Postby MuttsMom » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:41 pm

Deniselynn wrote:I don't know how this happened but....

I have been meaning to get my female spayed but keep forgetting. My dog must have been in heat 'cause I had her in my backyard and was looking out the window and lo and behold, this male comes out of nowhere, trips on a big log and fell on my female with his pee pee lodged in my female's hoo hoo! :crybaby: What do I do? I never thought anything like this could happen! I only read about this kinda stuff in the papers.

Well duh, of course you sell those puppers and make yourself some sweet fast cash! :bully: Haven't you been here long enough to know that ?lol Oh and you should probably move that big log out of your yard so there are no more accidents like this...

Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Kingsgurl » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:47 am

7 months IS too young for your girl to have pups. CAN she? Oh, absolutely. SHOULD she? Another thing entirely. She is but a baby herself, and as someone mentioned, it's like a 12 year old girl having a baby. I've got a recently bred foster girl right now, and let me tell you, those pups wrecked havoc on her figure. If you want your dog to look like a used up brood bitch the rest of her life, then by all means, let her have the puppies that young.

love for ba brody
Bully Ambassador

Postby love for ba brody » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:07 am

roflmao

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:53 am

:stick :stick :stick :stick :stick

You scared me for a second! Until I got to the pee pee hoo hoo part. roflmao

jlphilli
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby jlphilli » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:24 am

roflmao

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:19 am

I second that. We have a tiny Dachshund rescue (adopted from Central Oregon) and her nipples and breasts were all stretched out when we adopted her, she'd obviously nursed a litter AND had gotten mastitis, even now, 8mos. after her spay, her breasts still sort of hang down :(

Luckily she's low to the ground and you can't see the mess very well.
It'll never be the same though.

Return to “Health Issues”