OH NO! Coco May Be Preggers....

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
Deniselynn
BANNED

Postby Deniselynn » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:40 am

bahamutt99 wrote:
Deniselynn wrote:I don't know how this happened but....

I have been meaning to get my female spayed but keep forgetting. My dog must have been in heat 'cause I had her in my backyard and was looking out the window and lo and behold, this male comes out of nowhere, trips on a big log and fell on my female with his pee pee lodged in my female's hoo hoo! :crybaby: What do I do? I never thought anything like this could happen! I only read about this kinda stuff in the papers.

Advice please! :pray:

:stick :stick :stick :stick :stick

You scared me for a second! Until I got to the pee pee hoo hoo part. roflmao

My work here is done. :tongue: Lindsay! You know me better than that! Me and breeding do not go together! lol

kristakmj
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby kristakmj » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:14 am

think he got scared away???

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:25 am

Either that or he's whelping the litter right now :po:

kristakmj
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby kristakmj » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:29 pm

little soon for that lol

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:16 pm

You never know!!!

Meaghan Edwards
Addicted to PBF

Postby Meaghan Edwards » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:39 pm

Spay/abort.

sara
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby sara » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:43 pm

X10 on the spay/abort.

PLEASE.

Darkest Ecstasy

Postby Darkest Ecstasy » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:41 am

for one, we are planning on breeding Coco way later on in life, so we cannot spay her.
ANOTHER thing, this WAS NOT intentional!!!!!!!!!! :po: To whoever said we did this on purpose!!!
She is only 10 months old!!!! She is WAY too young to have a litter! We love Coco more than anything in the world....
Instead of help I got accusations and suspicion. Great forum you have here. Just like every other forum, I guess.

Darkest Ecstasy

Postby Darkest Ecstasy » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:43 am

Oh, and I'm a 16 year old girl btw. Whoever thought I was a guy. :po:

akaspaddero
Addicted to PBF

Postby akaspaddero » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:45 am

Darkest Ecstasy wrote:for one, we are planning on breeding Coco way later on in life, so we cannot spay her.

please please reconsider this !

KadillacGrrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby KadillacGrrl » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:03 pm

Ok... two things. First, you're right. 10 mos. is way too young and you should really care about your dog a little more than you are right now. You look real uncaring for two reasons A: considering whelping her litter and B: considering breeding her again.

Second, if that is her in your avatar... I don't know how to say this nicely so I'll just say it. She's nothing more than a really cute PET dog. She is NOT breeding material. A uterus and a couple other good qualities do not make a dog a good breeding candidate.

I'm sorry you're learning this lesson the hard way. Either way, it's going to suck. Having a 10 month old puppy whelp a litter of puppies will by far, suck the most... trust me.

Have you even had her checked out by a vet yet for confirmation of pregnancy?

AriesGodofWar
Super Bully

Postby AriesGodofWar » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:57 pm

Darkest Ecstasy wrote:for one, we are planning on breeding Coco way later on in life, so we cannot spay her.
ANOTHER thing, this WAS NOT intentional!!!!!!!!!! :po: To whoever said we did this on purpose!!!
She is only 10 months old!!!! She is WAY too young to have a litter! We love Coco more than anything in the world....
Instead of help I got accusations and suspicion. Great forum you have here. Just like every other forum, I guess.

Did you ever stop to contemplate that maybe everyone tells you the same thing because it is the right thing to do? It may just not be what you wanted to hear. I mean, maybe you came here looking for a bunch of people to cheer you on and encourage you, which if so, you came to the wrong place. We care about the breed and protecting our dogs. Every person that breeds irresponsibly accomplishes some things: #1 Degrades the breed genetically, #2 contributes to the already existing overpopulation problem, #3 By caring more about the almighty dollar, sells these pups to folks who may not be responsible and will create negative PR for the breed, thus creating a catalyst for more BSL and possibly risking our ability to legally own our dogs.

I understand you are young, and I was 16 not all that long ago, so do not take this as me talking down to you. I remember how hard it was at that age to see the forest for the trees and the big picture, but as you grow older, you begin to realize how your actions affect not just yourself, but others as well.

One last question, why is it that you had wanted to breed your dog intentionally in the future? Is she an incredible example of the breed? Titled in anything? Or, are you just wanting to make some money?

**Thoughts expressed are mine alone and in no way indicative of my employer**

sara
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby sara » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:57 pm

Nothing here is very comforting!

julie64
Addicted to PBF

Postby julie64 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:15 pm

You really need to get Coco into the vet to see if she is pregnant. If she is a spay/abort would be the best thing for her. Coco is too young and you could possibly her to do complications. If you love Coco as much as you say put her life first, not the potential puppies.

julie64
Addicted to PBF

Postby julie64 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:16 pm

sorry double post-I meant lose her due to complications.

Return to “Health Issues”