128.00 later...... :-(

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
IlovemyMONGO
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

128.00 later...... :-(

Postby IlovemyMONGO » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:06 pm

Well, this is about my 11 year old shihtzu. She has been vomiting twice a day for a month(same times a day-afternoon/night). She has only ate her dog food for a month straight, so I dunno.
Anwyays..she had an ear infection I could tell too, so I just took her in. And she had a tumor on her back leg(going up her leg).
So...the vet said def. an ear infection, the tumor THANK GOD is just a fatty one(Which I figured), and the vomitting...well, she took a blood panel(even though she just had one in March)....but...I wanted to know what is wrong with her.
So..the vet called me today wtih the results: Her liver is at 40 points higher than normal, but hte vet said don't worry until they double or triple they teach them(Which I knew). But, she said this could be the cause of the vomitting. Bloodwork to be done again in 6 months to see how her liver is doing, or if she acts worse mabey sooner.

Makes me sad she is getting to be an old pupper! :-(

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:09 pm

I'm sorry to hear that.
It's so tough when they get old :(

LoveFiona
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby LoveFiona » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:36 am

I'm so sorry to her about your girl being sick. It's so sad to see them age. I hope she feels better soon.

IlovemyMONGO
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby IlovemyMONGO » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:06 am

It is sad, just makes me wanna cuddle her more! It is hard having one dog go through the puppy stage and one through her senior years! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :crybaby:

Latinimagexx
Newborn Bully

Postby Latinimagexx » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:50 am

sorry to hear about that. I hope that your dog gets better.

Return to “Health Issues”