NEED HELP QUICK

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
BabygurlPitMama
Newborn Bully

NEED HELP QUICK

Postby BabygurlPitMama » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:51 pm

My 2 Year old Saidy Jsut had puppys...and with our luck Monoxides hormones are RACING! he WILL NOT stop HUMPING HER...to the point where we have to keep them locked away from one another...
I am back and forth arguing with my fiencee because hes ANTI Neutering and Spaying...
Now im worried that once she hits her next heat from after the pups..that he is going to go "Buck Wild"
are there any alternatives to Neutering so we can go on common ground on this???? PLEASE HELP ME

luvnstuff
Addicted to PBF

Postby luvnstuff » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:05 pm

take your b/f to some local shelters.. see all the puppies and dogs
shelters are forced to kill, pitty mixes go first, and yes we do kill puppies.
spay and neuter the dogs.
you are going to have puppies after puppies after puppies.

Are you so much in love you will allow this for your "fiance'"

I really dont understand why the dogs are together
Why they had puppies
Why you are allowing the male into the whelping area
why you are letting the b/f control your dogs
If you are living together..then welcome to the decison making process
of the rest of your life.

:frown:

Starbux1
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Starbux1 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:05 pm

Is your fiance' PRO euthanization? Because unless you have guaranteed, 100% bulletproof, responsible forever homes for each and every pup produced, if they end up at ANY shelter, the odds are abysmal. Does your fiance' want to contribute to that? Or is he looking at the dogs as cash cows? Puppies=$$?

And if you already cannot stand up for yourself, and do the right thing NOW, just how big a pushover do you plan to be if you marry this guy? If he's just SO d**n attached to his dogs' testicles, get your female spayed. Or get her spayed, get the male neutered, and have the vet insert a set of neuticals....:crazy:

http://www.neuticles.com/index1.html

luvnstuff
Addicted to PBF

Postby luvnstuff » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:17 pm

my fiencee bought saidy from a freind that rescued her from her owner who was beating her

No the Breeding we had was an accident with a freind of ours male... We were all talking and they ran off together..next thing we know shes pregnant. when we took her for her checkup.
we did keep one of the pups though(looks just like the daddy)

so the mom is the "rescue" the dog now trying to breed her is her son.

really there is no reason to be anti spay and neutering, you must be extremely young for your b/f to feel this way.
its time to grow up a little and take the bull by the horns. One accidental breeding is enough dont you think?
I am not berating you, just stating the obvious,. and I really am serious about voluntering at a shelter, I can guarentee it will change a mind to see how many of the 5 million dogs a year are killed in your area. Michigan ,Indiana, and Ohio are stocked full of pitty mixes .

luvnstuff
Addicted to PBF

Postby luvnstuff » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:22 pm

luvnstuff wrote:
One accidental breeding is enough dont you think?

*EDIT* I meant two accidental breedings is enough...(or two that we know of)

UrsusArctos
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:48 pm

A lot of men are anti- neutering, its really ridiculous.

Can you convince to at least spay the female? Why would he be against that? There are MANY free and low cost services available.

sarallyn
Bully Ambassador

Postby sarallyn » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:58 pm

Poor dogs is all I have to say.

Dog after puppy after pit bull after pit bull mix die each day. Hundreds, if not thousands in the U.S. You don't know if every single puppy you have rehomed gets proper care, you don't know if they're dead or alive. Why wouldn't anybody want to spay or neuter? Are you TRYING to be a back yard breeder?

Here you go. This is what happens to your puppies.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PYBz2gjlEfA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1bpDE6Vx_QU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F7jfiQDymXk&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ks9SLciXWDM

Please contact your vet or a low cost spay and neuter clinic ASAP, for the sake of the dogs and other dogs and puppies that die each day.

innocence621
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby innocence621 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:39 am

I don't want to start any drama, but look at her myspace...the puppies are for sale at 5 weeks old and she lets her pup lick the beer bottle...poor dog is going to be a breeding machine. It's sad.

Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby Red » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:55 am

...the puppies are for sale at 5 weeks old and she lets her pup lick the beer bottle..

Great dog owner, no doubt.

BabygurlPitMama
Newborn Bully

Postby BabygurlPitMama » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:23 am

First off i asked a simple freaking question on how to come to a simple MEDIUM on how to get my dog to quit humping...
and Second there is no reason to be making accusations on me being a pushover..because i dont want to neuter or spay saidy or monoxide...
THIRD...Monoxide is NOT saidys son...Monoxide is from a whole different Family..
FOURTH...I dont want to hear chocolate about what i do with my dogs because i dont go out and spoil the hell out em and treat them better than i do my own son.
and FIFTH--Thanks for the help you useless INTERNET KnowitALLs.
yours Truly..

BabygurlPitMama
Newborn Bully

Postby BabygurlPitMama » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:26 am

By the way...it was one freaking litter...and if she has more ... than she does...not everyone believes the same way as everyone else...

Chamon
Newborn Bully

Postby Chamon » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:32 am

If you want Monoxide to stop humping her, keep them seperated 24/7 or get them desexed, you cannot keep two entire dogs of opposite sex from doing what comes instinctually.

I wish you luck in finding homes for all pups and hope your parter gets to realise the desexing is the safest long term option for your own dogs and others.

julie64
Addicted to PBF

Postby julie64 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:55 am

BabygurlPitMama wrote:First off i asked a simple freaking question on how to come to a simple MEDIUM on how to get my dog to quit humping...
and Second there is no reason to be making accusations on me being a pushover..because i dont want to neuter or spay saidy or monoxide...
THIRD...Monoxide is NOT saidys son...Monoxide is from a whole different Family..
FOURTH...I dont want to hear chocolate about what i do with my dogs because i dont go out and spoil the hell out em and treat them better than i do my own son.
and FIFTH--Thanks for the help you useless INTERNET KnowitALLs.
yours Truly..

I thought it was your boyfriend that didn't want to spay? Now you say you don't want to spay her. Not letting her have litter after litter is not spoiling her, it's COMMON sense. Sadly another owner looking to make $$$ off her dogs uterus.

BTW I believe someone else in Indiana(law) stated pups must be 8 weeks before rehoming them.

Julie

kristakmj
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby kristakmj » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:32 am

you guys will catch more flies with honey

i know you all mean well but sometimes if you would just come off a bit nicer it might help

this girl is 18 watched her dad breed dogs SOOOO she thinks this is OKAY , the dogs look fed and loved in a way that she knows best how too . im afraid we missed yet another opprtunity.

OP where is peru In im near Ft wayne ?

if he wont get the male dog fixed atleast get the female , if you can stick around to learn a little bit even by just reading you will see there are so many dogs that die in shelters and this breed faces BSL .

i know your views may be different but i hope you stick around and learn .

mydogroxy
Bully Ambassador

Postby mydogroxy » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:56 am

Read her posts Krista, she doesn't want the dogs altered and she doesn't care if they produce more unwanted dogs.

OP, have you ever seen a dog being euthanized before? A dog dying for no good reason other than there isn't a home for him? Do you really not care that by producing puppies that you are personally contributing to the death of other dogs? I can't believe that a person, especially someone who's rescued a dog, could be so callous.

Just curious, why are you so against spay/neuter?

Return to “Health Issues”