Kilo's paws

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
kristakmj
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Kilo's paws

Postby kristakmj » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:36 am

okay so kilo has these sore on his front paws from sleeping with his paws through the bars on his crate , his crate is big enough that sierra ( the grown one ) can go in lay down and sit up in so its not the crate is to small . he just doesnt like to use all the room he has .

i dont want to spend another 70 bucks on an inclosed crate any suggestions as to how i could cover it up from the inside so he wont get the sores anymore? i havent had a balnket in there cause if i do he goes to the bathroom but i havent tried it in a while maybe that will help ?

Roxers
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Roxers » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:46 pm

Cardboard? Or will he chew it up? My mom actually put one of those baby crib bumper things around the edge of her dog's crate, so that may work as well... if he wont destroy it.

kristakmj
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby kristakmj » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:50 pm

i dont THINK he will chew a blanket up he never did that before, cardboard? yes i think he would lol im gonna try a blanket in there and see if he curls up on that instead of sleeping with his paws between the bars .

the sores dont look bad and they arent painful to him it seems they just look like red spots on his paws

Return to “Health Issues”