Nu-Stock

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
lipshipsattitude
Bully Ambassador

Nu-Stock

Postby lipshipsattitude » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:14 pm

Whomever reccomended Nu-Stock for Rory's tail......I've got to say your a life saver SERIOUSLY!
Its already healed.....WTH? I've never seen a product work so efficiently. We had tried peroxide and neosporin, styptic powder, liquid band-aid, bag balm EVERYTHING but Nu-Stock was amazing.
The guy at the feed store said it works on red mange, ear mites and much more. I just suggested it on another thread I hope they try it!

jrsapbt
Adolescent Bully

Postby jrsapbt » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:46 am

No problem, glad to spread the word!! Someone on another board told me about it. It's a life saver for sure.

Siberian
pacifist ...usually

Re: Nu-Stock

Postby Siberian » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:24 pm

lipshipsattitude wrote:Whomever reccomended Nu-Stock for Rory's tail......I've got to say your a life saver SERIOUSLY!
Its already healed.....WTH? I've never seen a product work so efficiently. We had tried peroxide and neosporin, styptic powder, liquid band-aid, bag balm EVERYTHING but Nu-Stock was amazing.
The guy at the feed store said it works on red mange, ear mites and much more. I just suggested it on another thread I hope they try it!

Lips, what stores carry it?

rednoseErnie
Forum Junky

Postby rednoseErnie » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:30 pm

So, this is put onto wounds? Does it help it heal, or cover it? I am intrigued, tell me more.
:)

InBearsMemory
Bully Ambassador

Re:

Postby InBearsMemory » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:42 pm

You can use it for a wide variety of skin related issues, i.e. hot spots, mange etc.
Whatever you do don't get it close to silver jewelry, lol. Sulfur and silver are not good friends....

jrsapbt
Adolescent Bully

Postby jrsapbt » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:16 pm

rednoseErnie wrote:So, this is put onto wounds? Does it help it heal, or cover it? I am intrigued, tell me more.
:)

Yep, you put it right on wounds. I bought mine from their website because there weren't any retailers close enough to be cheaper than S&H. I'm pretty sure it was nustock.com

Check it out, I think it was $25 for 2 jars.

lipshipsattitude
Bully Ambassador

Postby lipshipsattitude » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:22 pm

I alwasy use peroxide before I apply any topical stuff but this has pine tree oil in it which is a natural killer of bacteria. Rory had a huge open wound on her tail....not just a cut a actual bloody mess of a wound. This stuff was CRAZY, I never imagined it would seal it up and heal at the same time. Prior to Nu-Stock I was doing peroxide and styptic poweder to help close the wound but this stuff works both ways and was much much faster.
I got it at a feed store. Its typically for horses so it isnt typically sold at regular pet stores. The man at the store said its the only thing they can put on horses wounds that repel the flies from flying in the wound and planting larva......I was sold, LOL!

littleCloClo
Bully Ambassador

Postby littleCloClo » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:15 pm

Oh, I am so trying this for Cookie's chronic lick granuloma! Thanks!

Amie

Postby Amie » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:10 am

You all talked me into it! I ordered from Pet Vet Supply, their price was slightly better (under $12 for one pot, no minimum, whereas the Nu-Stock site itself was $12.95 per bottle, in sets of 2, for some reason).

Oscar's got some dings on his leg from a spill last week, so I'll be interested in seeing how it does with those.

Siberian
pacifist ...usually

Postby Siberian » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:40 am

I ordered it too from Jefferson pet supplies. I plan to use it on Sheba's chewd up ear and scars.

Lets all share before and after pictures here!!! :))

Madeleinemom
Adolescent Bully

Postby Madeleinemom » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:39 am

It's often also available at feedstores.

It was an absolute miracle product when Trusty was suffering from demodectic mange.

I could do without the odor, though :yucky:

concreterose

Postby concreterose » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:41 am

Siberian wrote:

Lets all share before and after pictures here!!! :))

Well, I'll share mine...
Here's Solomon when I first got him, he had piece of missing hair on his back and shoulder area...I don't know if they were hot spots or a fungal infection...
This was taken probably about a month later, you can see both spots are gone and the hair grew back in very nicely.

I used the Nustock maybe three times a week...I applied it every other day. I don't like how it smells (he didn't either), but it works really good.

Monsta
Newborn Bully

Postby Monsta » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:12 pm

I ordered mine on ebay from some guys who sells a bunch of farm/animal supplies. I paid a total of about $17 shipped...

rednoseErnie
Forum Junky

Postby rednoseErnie » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:35 pm

just bought mine today! I hope it cures 3-month old happy tail.

lol

Siberian
pacifist ...usually

Postby Siberian » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:03 pm

Mine should arrive tomorrow. Can't wait :)

Return to “Health Issues”