Nu-Stock

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
mom2bennientiny
Super Bully

Postby mom2bennientiny » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:29 pm

Anyone tried this on a surgical incision? Bennie had surgery a week and a half ago. I removed the stitches over the weekend, some were already embedded way under his skin. Our vet appointment for stitch removal wasn't/isn't until tomorrow and they would have been really bad by that point. A portion of his largest incision has healed up very nicely, but the part where the stitches were embedded had to be reopened a bit to get them out. It's scabbed over now, so I'm wondering if I can try Nu-Stock on it, or will it burn. Worked great on hot spots on Tiny and Quincy over the summer. Says it can be used on cuts and burns, so I'm thinking it probably shouldn't burn.

u-turn
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby u-turn » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:51 pm

Hazel on nu-stock w/ food change to TOTW Pacific Stream Canine Formula and salmon oil added to food.

about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks ago

2 mins ago

ps i know it looks like she didnt want her pic taken ,,, well she didnt. she thought i was getting the nu-stock out,,, roflmao

Shes Got Heart
Bully Ambassador

Postby Shes Got Heart » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:56 pm

Impressive results with in the first 3 days but I think we might need to use this stuff for at least a month and a half to get all her hair back.

HappyPuppy
Addicted to PBF

Postby HappyPuppy » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:52 pm

Got mine on Sat and put first dose on Sherman on Sunday - will take the 'before' pict tonite.

I'm ALSO trying it on my face :wow (nightly for a week since I wash my face) and I'll let you know if it starts to fall off!

u-turn
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby u-turn » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:40 pm

i thought about doing this. i heard doctors believe mites cause some ache problems. so i would be interested in your trial

mom2bennientiny
Super Bully

Postby mom2bennientiny » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:04 am

HappyPuppy wrote:Got mine on Sat and put first dose on Sherman on Sunday - will take the 'before' pict tonite.

I'm ALSO trying it on my face :wow (nightly for a week since I wash my face) and I'll let you know if it starts to fall off!

On your face! Yikes! I don't think it will harm you but that smell will knock you dead! I don't wear gloves when I apply it to the dogs. I figure if it's going on them, it can get on me. But wow, that smell lingers on my hands all day, no matter how many times I wash them.

meginok
Bully Ambassador

Postby meginok » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:26 am

HappyPuppy wrote:Got mine on Sat and put first dose on Sherman on Sunday - will take the 'before' pict tonite.

Shall we begin calling you Stinky Face?

HappyPuppy
Addicted to PBF

Postby HappyPuppy » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:46 am

HA! I was afraid I wouldn't be able to sleep last nite - with my personal aroma-pillow! LOL But it wasn't that bad - you 'sort of' (slightly) get used to the smell and I didn't notice it when I woke up. No redness/reaction (yet?) thank goodness.

Sherm actually tried to lick it yesterday where I put it between his toes.

Hell, I could use it to clean my floor or grout if it doesn't work - Pinesol!

The bottles on their website looked TINY - I was shocked at the size of the 2 tubes!

haircrazie016
Bully Ambassador

Postby haircrazie016 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:05 pm

wait, why are you putting it on your face?

HappyPuppy
Addicted to PBF

Postby HappyPuppy » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:18 pm

I have an 'itchy spot' on my face that my last doctor visit misdiagnosed - had to pay for the visit and the cream prescribed (that is the wrong stuff :po: ) - so to screw my HMO and hopefully to see magical results, I thought why not try this stuff since it's supposed to work wonders on dogs.

Shes Got Heart
Bully Ambassador

Postby Shes Got Heart » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Well today we started our second 3 day treatment course. We'll see how she looks in a few days.

Return to “Health Issues”