PuPpIeS!?!?!?!?

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
ashleynzues
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby ashleynzues » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:26 pm

We've been watching for any signs of scratching or irritated skin.. we haven't seen any signs at all.

*leenie*
Addicted to PBF

Postby *leenie* » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:42 pm

ashleynzues wrote:Image

I figured since i got a pic of momma with the phone i would post it. I think we are going to stick with the name Momma.. any suggestions throw them at me.. I'm also leaning on Hope or Faith. She looks to me she has mange.. although the vet said she was losing hair due to old age.. he said there was no mange there..

Shes making me tear up!!
She looks like such a sweet old gal. Hugs to you for being aso awesome with her. I wish I could help out on some way.

ashleynzues
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby ashleynzues » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:09 pm

She is an absolute sweet heart. Mom decided that if she doesn't do well with my dogs, she'll take her home with her. One of my friend also wants her. she is so sweet, and so full of energy!!! You could never ever tell that she was a senior.

girlsfish2
Newborn Bully

Postby girlsfish2 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:40 pm

In her pic she looks like she is telling you thank you for helping me

Such sweet eyes

skada21
Adolescent Bully

Postby skada21 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:25 am

I just wanted to add that I've been following this and hope everybody (including you) is doing great! This is a wonderful thing you're doing, and that old girl looks like a treat.

julie64
Addicted to PBF

Postby julie64 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:12 am

ashleynzues wrote:She is an absolute sweet heart. Mom decided that if she doesn't do well with my dogs, she'll take her home with her. One of my friend also wants her. she is so sweet, and so full of energy!!! You could never ever tell that she was a senior.

Aww that is great Momma will have a home with you or your mom. Usually it's the puppies everyone wants and the poor momma is forgotten about.

You and your family are awesome for caring for these babies :headbang:

Julie

Brandy
Newborn Bully

Postby Brandy » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:20 am

ashleynzues wrote:She is an absolute sweet heart. Mom decided that if she doesn't do well with my dogs, she'll take her home with her. One of my friend also wants her. she is so sweet, and so full of energy!!! You could never ever tell that she was a senior.

That is AWESOME I just know that you, and your family will be blessed ten fold for what you have done, and are still doing!!! :bowdown:

Momma looks amazing!
Did you find out who dumped her in your yard? Just curious.

ashleynzues
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby ashleynzues » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:42 am

Nick did stop by the people's house who has Toby.. they claimed to have never had a lab.. which is untrue being that we've seen her there. Nick said Toby looked great, but we're still goin to look into legal action to get Toby out of the situation... So we now officially now that the pups are lab/australlian shepherds..

SupriseInside
Bully Ambassador

Postby SupriseInside » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:50 am

How are the pups and Momma doing? I've never heard of anything like that before... this is the first thread that I read through front to end. It was like a Lifetime Television movie. I cried when I saw her picture... just wanted to give her a big hug... :smooch: *Soft Spot For Labs*

Zagari
Addicted to PBF

Postby Zagari » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:20 am

ashleynzues wrote:Nick did stop by the people's house who has Toby.. they claimed to have never had a lab.. which is untrue being that we've seen her there. Nick said Toby looked great, but we're still goin to look into legal action to get Toby out of the situation... So we now officially now that the pups are lab/australlian shepherds..

I don't want to come off as nosy, but who is Toby? How are you connected? Just curious. You've been refering to him and I have no clue who he is.

Thanks again for taking care of mommy and babies. :hug: :bowdown:

ashleynzues
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby ashleynzues » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:22 am

Well if you've ever read any of my past threads... Toby was my australian shepherd.. he was dog knapped, we found him again, he got aggressive toward my three year old sister... and we gave him back to the knappers

Roxers
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Roxers » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:29 am

Oh.. wow! I didn't know that either. Yea I would definitely be worried about him if this old girl came from the same people!

ashleynzues
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby ashleynzues » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:48 am

Well toby was gone for a year.. when we got him back he seemed the same, but unstable.

Roxers
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Roxers » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:34 am

I think I remember reading about that, actually.

paints_n_qhs101
Newborn Bully

Postby paints_n_qhs101 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:33 pm

any updates.. or pictures.. anything!!
Your are wonderful for this! Poor old girl.

Return to “Health Issues”