She ate a Wee Wee pad

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
ChiO_Mel
Newborn Bully

She ate a Wee Wee pad

Postby ChiO_Mel » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:57 pm

Well she really didn't EAT it but I had some inside for her since her surgery. She has yet to actually use them so I have been using my arm muscles going up and down the stairs.. But I have no given up on the pads. She peed NEXT to one but not on it. I still have them in the house. I left for a study group and came back and it looked like it snowed in my house! White fluff everywhere. So I can't really tell if she ate some or just chewed it. I looked for ingrediants on the bag and I couldn't find any. She is acting fine. Maybe a little more excitable than normal but I have also been gone a while.. Should I be worried that she might have ingested some? Anyone know what's in it?

TacoFlavoredKisses
Bully Ambassador

Postby TacoFlavoredKisses » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:57 pm

When we used them with Shay and Taco, Shay decided it would a be a lot of fun to rip it to sheds, I'm not sure if she ingested any but she was fine.

ChiO_Mel
Newborn Bully

Postby ChiO_Mel » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:23 pm

I figured since its been a couple days and I haven't noticed anything wrong that she would be ok. I just don't understand why she would perfer to eat it rather than pee on it! Lol I just don't understand anymore! Haha

KilliansIrishRed
Newborn Bully

Postby KilliansIrishRed » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:57 pm

imho-- as long as you're seeing regular bowel movements, you should be fine.. If not, I would be worried about a bowel obstruction

Return to “Health Issues”