Local Pet Stores

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Postby damienApbt » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:46 pm

PHILADELPHIA

chic petique - 3rd and south street
solid gold
innova
natures variety -dry and raw

braxton's animal works
WAYNE 620 lancaster ave
if your looking for a large variety of frozen raw.
damienApbt
Regulator

Postby karladaune » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:27 am

absolutely love 3 Dog Bakery in Seattle...

closer to home, I love Reber Ranch and Mud Bay in Kent...tho Reber is more of a feedstore than petstore, but they carry just about everyone of the top listed brands of food (sans timberwolf.)
karladaune
Bully Ambassador

Postby Tullster » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:04 am

Great idea!

Victoria, BC - Chez Terry's in Fairfield. Not only does Terry carry high-quality food and products, he owns an English Bull Terrier named Franklin and understands when I'm looking for bully-specific advice and products, and loves on my dogs every time we're in the store! I try to buy everything from him to support local business, and what he doesn't have he will always order.
Tullster
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby SeanPrice » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:41 pm

Chowhound - Grand Rapids, MI ... Innova, Solid Gold, Wellness, Eagle Pack, California Natural etc...Food's and Suppliments
SeanPrice

Postby vachargerfan » Fri May 05, 2006 9:07 am

Another palce in Richmond VA is Fin and Feather. They carry both Caindae and Wellness. They are off of Lakeside Ave
vachargerfan
Newborn Bully

In Texas

Postby thegirlundertherainbow » Mon May 15, 2006 7:34 pm

Marble Falls,
Comanche Creek Pet Supplies and More
For PREMIUM feeds..
Grooming
Boarding
Supplies
and a wealth of info if you talk to the Owner, Monte
thegirlundertherainbow

Postby ella46 » Thu May 18, 2006 12:20 pm

I know a nice store in NYC. When you leave bloomingdales at the louis vuitton corner, go to the right and walk down the street. on the left side of the street is after 400 meters a really nice shop with great collars!

Does anybody know other NYC stores?
ella46
Super Bully

Postby Melody » Mon May 29, 2006 5:41 pm

West Palm Beach/Royal Palm Beach, FL

Discount Vet Supply
NW Corner of Southern Blvd & 441/SR-7.

They carry every dog/cat food brand you can imagine. Including all varieties of Timberwolf, Canidae, Wellness, Solid Gold, Merrick, etc... Excellent prices too, I love this store! :)

-Melody
Melody
Forum Junky

Three Dog!

Postby indymutt » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:46 pm

Indianapolis, IN - Three Dog Bakery

Located in the heart of Broad Ripple right off the strip!!!

Very nice store, always gives my pups treats when we visit. They are homemade IN THE STORE all natural baked daily treats. They also have some baked dry food they bag and make right in the store that I am looking into.

Iams isn's doing it for my baby . . . :yucky:
indymutt

Postby JCleve86 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:42 pm

TACOMA, WA:

Urban Dogs - 1717 Dock St., Tacoma (right below Thea's Landing) - carries general high end doggy products (collars, leashes, books, decorative stuff, treats - but NOT food).

Natural Pets (or Natural Dog or something like that...lol) - way down Pacific Ave. in the shopping area near the Union Station - carries cute high end doggy products (toys, collars, etc.) AND carries good food (Timberwolf, Evo, Canidae, etc. and raw products...big arse freezers/fridges and all...didn't check out what was actually in them though)

SUMNER, WA:
JCleve86
Forum Junky

Postby JCleve86 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:44 pm

whoops...thats:

SUMNER, WA:

Sumner Animal Grub - on traffic Ave...can't really miss it...it IS Sumner, after all - where we get the dogs food (carries some decent to good foods...ours being Canidae, Nature's Variety...others I don't recall at the moment)
JCleve86
Forum Junky

Postby mmmikex » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:05 am

Man there are a lot of people registered on here from Washington. That's nice to see :thumbsup:

Anyways, the only local store I've gove to is Mud Bay Granary in Burien on 153rd. I really need to get out and around to these other stores.
mmmikex
Newborn Bully

Postby 1lila1 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:38 pm

Louisville, KY:

I go to the Feeders Supply on Shelbyville road. The best foods there are Eagle Pack and Wellness. There is one on Preston highway but they sell live rats for snake food which I think is inhumane. Lila and I decided to boycott that store and all stores that do the same.
1lila1
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby 1lila1 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:42 pm

Simi Valley, CA: Big AL's Dicsount Feed Store on Los Angeles Avenu. He sells all the good brands. There's actually quite a few good stores in Simi Valley. Theresa's Feed and Tack store sells good stuff but again with the poor feeder rats! :sad:
1lila1
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby swordfish » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:20 pm

Houston, TX

I haven't been there yet, but Bones2go looks like a great place to get BARF supplies. Gonna head there tomorrow to hopefully get some RMBs for Cash to gnaw on.

http://www.bones2go.com/index.htm
swordfish
Newborn Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Health Issues