Local Pet Stores

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Postby aaronchpmn » Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:23 pm

Flagstaff Az

Olsens Grain on N Steves Blvd---- it is also an equestrian place but he is the only supplier of canidae in town and he also has innova evo...

New Frontiers--- apparently they carry TW but i havent found it.... its a natural food store for humans tho so i dont think they do much stocking on dog food
aaronchpmn
Adolescent Bully

Postby aaronchpmn » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:08 pm

aaronchpmn wrote:Flagstaff Az

Olsens Grain on N Steves Blvd---- it is also an equestrian place but he is the only supplier of canidae in town and he also has innova evo...

New Frontiers--- apparently they carry TW but i havent found it.... its a natural food store for humans tho so i dont think they do much stocking on dog food

no edit... New Frontiers also has Solid Gold Wolf Mix
aaronchpmn
Adolescent Bully

Postby whiskeyman » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:15 pm

http://www.doggiecafe.com/

in southern WV

jeremy
whiskeyman

IF you are near DC or Bmore

Postby Sugaryinmd » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:59 pm

Well for Noodles food I go to "Da Muddy Mutt" In Fort Washington, MD. They carry the ENTIRE selection of timberwolf, as well as wellness and pretty much all the top end dog foods.

But I would like to send out mad props to the PetsMart on Mountain Road in Glen Burnie, MD outside Baltimore. IF you need grooming services go there...and ask for Lindsay. Why ? because about a month and a half ago, when I got Yuki my rescue he WAS FILTHY!! ALOT of Fleas, urine, mud, Huge abcess, you name it he had it on him. He doesnt like bathtubs so I took him there the day I got him. When I explained the story to her, that girl washed and flea dipped him for practically nothing. So go there and show them some love!
Sugaryinmd
Matured Bully

Postby Rugersmama » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:38 pm

My faves in the Seattle area:

Mud Bay Granery - Bothell, WA (they have multiple locations, but are a local chain). They carry great foods, no Timberwolf however. They do have a nice line of leather collars and I can always count on them for natural kitty litter and a good selection of training treats. Two of the employees at this location have pitties.

All the Best Pet Care - Redmond, WA (multiple locations, local chain). They just moved..they're now on the other side of 520. Bigger space. They carry all the top foods and really fun, though expensive, toys. The staff rocks! I once went in on a busy Sat. and this woman started asking me the stereotypical offensive questions about pit bulls and the clerk came right over and started educating her, so I could continue shopping!

Eastside Dog - Redmond, WA. I got Ruger's coat and pack there. They carry Ruffwear, which is pretty much all I outfit him in. Their staff is awesome!

Bridges Pets - Lake Stevens, WA. Incredible selection of aquariums. HUGE selection of foods. The store itself is massive, but locally owned I believe.
Rugersmama
Adolescent Bully

Postby SisMorphine » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:04 am

Creature Corner - Salem MA (focus is on fish but they carry some decent foods also)
The Natural Dog - Newburyport MA (owner by a canine nutritionist, very helpful, mostly food, does sell prepackaged raw)
Pawsitive Steps - Eliot ME (also a training center and daycare, owner feeds her dogs raw so she sells raw and only the highest quality kibble)
SisMorphine

Postby RodentRanger » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:31 pm

I'm kind partial to Sam's Cats & Dogs, Naturally in Monroe, WA. They ship and do local deliveries!
www.samscatsanddogs.com
RodentRanger
Super Bully

Postby MyBluePit » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:31 am

Pet One & Tack Too
Located at:
108 E. 3rd North Street
Summerville, SC 29472
They carry Innova, Pinnical, Merrick, Solid Gold, and more.

Dolittle's (843) 851-8173 114 E Richardson Ave
Summerville, SC 29483
or
2 Windermere Blvd
Charleston, SC, 29407
(843) 852-5811
Carries Chicken Soup for the pet lovers soul and the lick.
MyBluePit
Newborn Bully

Postby bamawrly » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:31 pm

Gotta give props to Scott's Pet Shop in Westchester in Illinois. They're right outside of Chicago at 31st street and about Wolf Rd. Good sized store that only carries organic, all natural or smaller food companies. Solid Gold, Timberwolf, Fromms, California Natural, Innova etc... They also carry cans of most of these brands which you don't see too often in independant stores. The staff knows their business (I heard one actually say Science Diet is crap) are very involved and aren't teenaged snot nose punks like in most chains. They carry dog, cat, small animal and half their store specialized in fresh and salt water fish. Looooooove them.
bamawrly
Super Bully

Postby FearSheeple » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:41 pm

Strutting Pup
95th and Arapahoe in Lafayette, CO
http://www.struttinpup.com/

A small place, but a great selection of products and nice atmosphere. :thumbsup:
FearSheeple
Addicted to PBF

Postby donnannjay » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:24 am

Anyone know of any near Tucson AZ, I seen the one for Flagstaff and the other one for delivery is for Phoenix area only. Phoenix is about 2 1/2 hrs away.

Should I just google some of the names of the dog foods?
donnannjay
Super Bully

Postby bamawrly » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:46 pm

Yes, Google the brands and they should have somekind of "where to buy" search link. It should give you a location or two.
bamawrly
Super Bully

Postby docdeath » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:40 pm

K-9 Supplies on 13@1/2 and mound road in warren carries all the top brands of food, supplies, toys and anything you need, also it is a mom and pop buisness, lowest prices i found... :headbang: :peace:
docdeath
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby snoopsnoop » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:24 pm

docdeath wrote:K-9 Supplies on 13@1/2 and mound road in warren carries all the top brands of food, supplies, toys and anything you need, also it is a mom and pop buisness, lowest prices i found... :headbang: :peace:

shhhhh!!! that's the dog world secret!

and it's k-9 specialties. :thumsbup:
snoopsnoop
Forum Junky

Postby concreterose » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:11 pm

docdeath wrote:K-9 Supplies on 13@1/2 and mound road in warren carries all the top brands of food, supplies, toys and anything you need, also it is a mom and pop buisness, lowest prices i found... :headbang: :peace:

I LOVE that store!!!
concreterose
Regulator

PreviousNext

Return to Health Issues