Sick and wont eat

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
OkieDaLaPitMoma
Matured Bully

Postby OkieDaLaPitMoma » Thu May 15, 2008 11:24 pm

Ro is doing fine, His now starting NILF. His got a HUGE Personality that is very rough on ones skin. lol His very much a pitbull puppy or rather the Eng-Bunny.

Bruiser still hasn't show any improvments since Monday. From what I know about parvo it last anywhere between 4-7days. Thats his stuck it out this long has shown his will to live. They are doing an aggressive treatment on him and from I understand the meds are hard on the system too so I am sure that isnt helping, But it is? Oh you know what I mean!

OkieDaLaPitMoma
Matured Bully

Postby OkieDaLaPitMoma » Fri May 16, 2008 12:18 am

the day home from the vet infact its the car ride home!

L Boogie
Bully Ambassador

Postby L Boogie » Fri May 16, 2008 5:14 am

Poor Bruiser...I hope he pulls through!

And if you feel that Romeo is too demanding, you can always send him to me. He is such a handsome guy.

OkieDaLaPitMoma
Matured Bully

Postby OkieDaLaPitMoma » Fri May 16, 2008 8:30 am

I have one thing to say to you..... :po:

roflmao

You can tell his been neglected by the way he acts . Poor babe.

BUT I HAVE GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruiser has pulled threw the night and his showing improvments! His drinking water on his own and standing up walking in his cage. Since Monday the ONLY time his stood up on his own that the nurses saw was when we visited him. His still having bloody ewwies but the vet did say if he is better tomorrow he might get to come home. I felt sorry for the vet tech on the phone with me after that. I started balling up a storm.

On a side note when bruiser fell ill and tika died my husband took the night off work to be with me. He went to work last night and everyone on his shift gave him hell saying "Its JUST a fizzle Dog man ". The boss told him "Ive never had anyone call in over a sick mutt" then the guys on his shift collected dollars and tried t give them to my hubby saying "You know its for folowers for the dead bitch of yours". :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po:

redsand
Matured Bully

Postby redsand » Fri May 16, 2008 8:18 pm

OkieDaLaPitMoma wrote:I have one thing to say to you..... :po:

roflmao

You can tell his been neglected by the way he acts . Poor babe.

BUT I HAVE GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruiser has pulled threw the night and his showing improvments! His drinking water on his own and standing up walking in his cage. Since Monday the ONLY time his stood up on his own that the nurses saw was when we visited him. His still having bloody ewwies but the vet did say if he is better tomorrow he might get to come home. I felt sorry for the vet tech on the phone with me after that. I started balling up a storm.

On a side note when bruiser fell ill and tika died my husband took the night off work to be with me. He went to work last night and everyone on his shift gave him hell saying "Its JUST a flipping Dog man ". The boss told him "Ive never had anyone call in over a sick mutt" then the guys on his shift collected dollars and tried t give them to my hubby saying "You know its for folowers for the dead bitch of yours". :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po:

Those are great knews...and btw...don´t pay attention to those ignorant ones!!!! :po:

OkieDaLaPitMoma
Matured Bully

Postby OkieDaLaPitMoma » Fri May 16, 2008 9:59 pm

:peace: Im not but when I came to pick greg up last night they where there and well....::Giggles Evily:: So was the owner of the plant. They where all in a meeting when I went in. I walked straight up to the OWNER of this HUGE Co and gave him a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek. All the guys on my husbands shift that made fun of him yesterday: His boss included: turned around and looked at him funny.... So here I am still wrapped up in a hug from the owner when he says..." I want you all to meet Mrs Gandy, Gregs Wife... Also my Daughter.":hugs:" WE Recently lost a dear family member( name breed unsaid JUST FAMILLLLY MEMBER) And were having a rough time dealing with the after effect's of our dearly beloved. I need John:my husband BOSS: To cover' Gregs shift Monday night while WE take care of this FAMILY trouble. Oh Also on a side note James your fried.".

God I LOVE my DADDY!!!!! :peace: My Dad also had the guys on Bshift come out to my kennels today and CLEAN them up for ME!! roflmao

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Fri May 16, 2008 10:27 pm

lol

OkieDaLaPitMoma
Matured Bully

Postby OkieDaLaPitMoma » Sun May 18, 2008 9:27 pm

Well Bruiser is doing better his spirits are still high and happy. I get to go tomorrow and see him and hopefully bring MY BABY HOME!

Return to “Health Issues”