For Those That Left Timberwolf

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
usurpers26
Matured Bully

Postby usurpers26 » Mon May 12, 2008 8:20 am

taste of the wild - pacific formula

Houstonsmom
Newborn Bully

Postby Houstonsmom » Mon May 12, 2008 10:11 am

Left and went right back to it. Nothing compares for us anyway :thumbsup:

lucho562
Newborn Bully

Postby lucho562 » Mon May 12, 2008 10:17 am

I feed EVO/Canidae mix. My dogs do well on it.

Kirstan
Forum Junky

Postby Kirstan » Mon May 12, 2008 7:22 pm

Emmitt is eating Addiction - specifically, venison and fig. Dehydrated raw and pathetically expensive. Can't tolerate anything else but is doing tremendously well on this food.

Cobi still on raw

Coal still on Eagle Holistic Large Breed Puppy

FearSheeple
Addicted to PBF

Postby FearSheeple » Tue May 13, 2008 9:37 am

Pretty funny, I went to NV as well... the Prarie. Caesar looks better than ever.

DamnWRX
Adolescent Bully

Postby DamnWRX » Tue May 13, 2008 12:49 pm

I have been feeding my dog Canidae Lamb and Rice for couple of years now and does well on it... And so I was wondering if they ever get bored of the same food all the time so, just couple of days ago i bought two types of food (CANIDAE) (1) Lamb & Rice (2) Chicken and mix it together. Is there any thoughts on that?

jrsapbt
Adolescent Bully

Postby jrsapbt » Tue May 13, 2008 4:39 pm

Switched to TOTW after TW but a couple dogs had bad reactions.

We've been on Canidae for 3 months and all the dogs look better than ever.

Melody
Forum Junky

Postby Melody » Tue May 13, 2008 7:42 pm

I switched from TW to Innova Evo (too expensive) so I switched now to Dick Van Patton's Natural Balance and really like it. Price isn't too bad and the dogs all are doing well on it. They have been on it 2-3 months now.

SoArkSi
Newborn Bully

Postby SoArkSi » Wed May 14, 2008 3:53 pm

How did you find out that TOTW was part of Diamond foods? I am just curious, because my local supply sells alot of Diamond and Black Gold foods. They also sell the TOTW. It makes you wonder if they put the same food in all the bags :oops: . I want to believe them but then look at how people market some human foods that are the same thing but in different packages and are more expensive. Im sure its just me over-thinking, but hey you never know.

usurpers26
Matured Bully

Postby usurpers26 » Thu May 15, 2008 7:45 am

Kinda like how Gap owns: Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic - all the clothes are made at the same factory but I can sure as hell tell the difference between my old navy polo shirt and my banana republic one :)

SoArkSi wrote:How did you find out that TOTW was part of Diamond foods? I am just curious, because my local supply sells alot of Diamond and Black Gold foods. They also sell the TOTW. It makes you wonder if they put the same food in all the bags :oops: . I want to believe them but then look at how people market some human foods that are the same thing but in different packages and are more expensive. Im sure its just me over-thinking, but hey you never know.

smokey024
Newborn Bully

Postby smokey024 » Sat May 17, 2008 8:29 am

I had mine on TW and switch over to Wellness Core. They have been on it for a couple of months now and are doing pretty good. The biggest difference I have seen between the 2 is the number of times they go to the bathroom a day. On TW it was at least 4-5 now its only 2 maybe 3.

mom2bennientiny
Super Bully

Postby mom2bennientiny » Tue May 20, 2008 12:20 pm

I'm in the process of trying out Wellness CORE and Fromm Surf and Turf (also grain free) right now. So far, CORE is winning in the taste test. Biggest factor for me will be to see how either brand affects Tiny's sugar. The NV Prairie varieties aren't an option for us because of the grains and their grain free variety crumbles and turns to dust in the bag. Also something in it seems to spike Tiny's sugar as well.

Return to “Health Issues”