So...new Diet .. Gimmie some help

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
OkieDaLaPitMoma
Matured Bully

So...new Diet .. Gimmie some help

Postby OkieDaLaPitMoma » Wed May 21, 2008 1:28 am

So ive been feeding raw and some hard kibble for the last year and I wanted to switch to straight kibble but the one im using atm as a filler just won't cut it by itself. Ive been thinking of using Timberwolf but thing is I can never view their webpage! So can someone please tell me what is the best they have to offer?

L Boogie
Bully Ambassador

Postby L Boogie » Wed May 21, 2008 5:10 am

I just ordered Taste of the Wild...haven't started them on it yet, but the ingredients are pretty comparable to TW at a fraction of the cost.

mom2bennientiny
Super Bully

Postby mom2bennientiny » Wed May 21, 2008 2:50 pm

I wouldn't recommend Timberwolf. The quality of the ingredients has gone DOWN while the price continues to go UP! I do feed raw/kibble combo as well and it looks like Wellness CORE is going to be the dry that I use now.

Houstonsmom
Newborn Bully

Postby Houstonsmom » Wed May 21, 2008 9:37 pm

We use timberwolf and love it! We also left when we heard of the ingredient changes, however, it's not the end of the world, actually we were feeding Wellness and they just couldn't tollerate it, way too rich for them, constant runny poo, and to top it all off, we discovered they had been bought by a big banking company, Im REALLY not happy about that!!!! Theres somthing to think about.

Return to “Health Issues”