ugh. something is wrong.

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby Noriko525 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:07 pm

ewwies wrote:he's on meds.. just gotta keep giving them to him..... it doesnt help that he will not go pee out in the back yard.. the door is left open for him all day long... but he wont go outside.

when he was a pup.. i made him go potty on the front grass before we went inside my mom's house.. he was so use to it.. he'd do it without me even asking... and when we moved in with her... he still would only go outfront...

but since i work all day.. he doesnt get a chance to go out front until i get home.

person who is even slower than I.

LOL. Deno is starting more and more to remind me of Treyce!

minus the barking stuff, thankfully! :bully:

concreterose

Postby concreterose » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:36 am

pitgrrl wrote:I hope it's nothing serious.

Basil and Streets started leaking pee a few months back. It was totally clear and had no smell, so it took me a while to figure out that's what it was.

We did blood work and urine tests, everything was normal. On a hunch I took red meat out of their diets and they haven't done it since :dunno:

Same thing happens to Sol sometimes, I took him to two vets for it and all bloodwork came back normal. I noticed that it's worse when he goes swimming (duh) even if I let him out a lot when we get home. Or if I work him out too late and he drinks a bunch of water, he'll leak clear pee at night.

damienApbt

Postby damienApbt » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:51 am

concreterose wrote:
pitgrrl wrote:I hope it's nothing serious.

Basil and Streets started leaking pee a few months back. It was totally clear and had no smell, so it took me a while to figure out that's what it was.

We did blood work and urine tests, everything was normal. On a hunch I took red meat out of their diets and they haven't done it since :dunno:

Same thing happens to Sol sometimes, I took him to two vets for it and all bloodwork came back normal. I noticed that it's worse when he goes swimming (duh) even if I let him out a lot when we get home. Or if I work him out too late and he drinks a bunch of water, he'll leak clear pee at night.

rod would do this too. He would always try to drink all the water when he went swimming. When we would go home he would have to be walked every hour or so or he'd let lose. We came home to a couple of water filled crates. Now I always have a toy so he's more focused on the toy rather that drinking the entire pacific or whatever body of water he's in.

ewwies
Addicted to PBF

Postby ewwies » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:01 pm

roflmao

dang..

well im hoping that's just it.. now that im starting to realize just how much he holds it in. and how much he drinks..

damienApbt

Postby damienApbt » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:05 pm

yeah. Thats the one draw back of working rod out all the time. We bring water with us and he'll drink a whole lot during the workout. So he always has to pee twice as much. Ooh and now i have two blatters to worry about. Yee haa, I'm nuts.

Return to “Health Issues”