Rory as my pregnancy pillow?

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
lipshipsattitude
Bully Ambassador

Rory as my pregnancy pillow?

Postby lipshipsattitude » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:07 pm

So its hard for me to lay on my tummy already so my mom bought this cushy body pillow that I put under me longways and throw one leg over to help take the pressue off the center of my tummy......anyhoooooo one day last week I woke up adn found Rory had weezled her way in between me and the pillow and the pillow ended up pushed off the bed and I literally had a leg thrown over her and was partially laying on her.
Am I gonna hurt her? She tries so hard to make herself slim and form to my body. When I kick her to the foot of the bed she weezles her way back up again while I'm sleeping.....she is actually pretty comfy and loves to be near me. I'd like to think that as I get bigger she'll stop but if it hurts her but we all know damn well these dogs will suffer through pain.

My lil nanny dog, I'm proud of her but its gonna take a lot for me to wake up everytime she weezles in.....I'm a sound sleeper but thankfully I only weighed 90lbs before I get preggoo........I wont say how much I already weigh, LOL!

tigger
Newborn Bully

Postby tigger » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:35 pm

Hey, if you're comfy and she wants to be there, I say let her. If she isn't hurting you then why not. They aren't just nearly impervious to pain, they are also very strong and can handle alot.

jlphilli
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby jlphilli » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:12 pm

I just have to say that is so cute!!! Aren't pibbles the best cuddlers? :))

Pretty Pittie Paws
Newborn Bully

Postby Pretty Pittie Paws » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:21 pm

that is sooo cute I love it let her stay :thumbsup:

Return to “Health Issues”