Cesar Millan

Tricks, obedience, behavior, and more.
shaquillesab09

Cesar Millan

Postby shaquillesab09 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:54 pm

Okay does anybody watch the dog whisper? O that's one of my favorite shoes the new season starts tomarrow.. Did you know that daddy ceasars favortie dog is about 2 retire. Daddy is one of the most beautiful dog i ever seen. I wonder where redman got that dog from does anyone noe?
Last edited by MikeInTacoma on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: correct topic misspelling

Lovethypitbull
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Lovethypitbull » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:15 pm

There is a thread somewhere on here about this. Jr. Is taking Daddy's place

Alphamutt
Matured Bully

Postby Alphamutt » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:06 pm

Ugh! "The Dog Whisperer"! :yucky: Make it stop, make it stop!

*leenie*
Addicted to PBF

Postby *leenie* » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:23 pm

Not a fan. I HATE how he trains the DA dogs. Every single time there is a fight. And one of his poor dogs always gets attacked.

LCD
Matured Bully

Postby LCD » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:30 pm

Uh oh, I feel bad for the guy u started this thread... Most of the people here think Milan is the anti-christ.... I find the show very interesting tho

Ninjakel
Adolescent Bully

Postby Ninjakel » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:31 pm

Do a search, there are a butt load of threads on him.

Very split on this forum.

MIA
Newborn Bully

Postby MIA » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:53 pm

I find it totally hilarious that pit people hate or dislike Caesar considering he is one of the biggest bully advocates and LOVES bullies!!! While you don't have to love his training or ways you have to love what he has done for how many death row dogs and how he takes away breed bias???? Come on folks... He is charming and cute, having met him... LOL

MIA
Newborn Bully

Postby MIA » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:55 pm

Forgot to add I am going to hide with shaquillesab09 now.....

AriesGodofWar
Super Bully

Postby AriesGodofWar » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:55 pm

MIA wrote:Forgot to add I am going to hide with shaquillesab09 now.....

You can jump in my foxhole anyday. I am right there with you. Caesar is a HUGE bully advocate. There are a lot of folks here that will argue pure positive is the only way to train. You can go to the Training Section for those discussions (which I intentionally stay out of). Casear essentially speaks common sense that any real dog person already knows which a whole bunch of psychobabble that I do not think means anything thrown in. However, he is a huge bully advocate, so he is all right by me.

Alphamutt
Matured Bully

Postby Alphamutt » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:37 am

I find it totally hilarious that pit people hate or dislike Caesar considering he is one of the biggest bully advocates and LOVES bullies!!!

Loving Bully Breeds has zero standing when the bully-lover is a fraud. People and dogs get hurt by trying to imitate his methods.

There are lots of ligit bull breed all over the world. True, Milan has a vast audience, but as a bully lover myself, I don't want to be associated with this guy at all.

Fenriswolf
Addicted to PBF

Postby Fenriswolf » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:29 am

AriesGodofWar wrote:
MIA wrote:Forgot to add I am going to hide with shaquillesab09 now.....

You can jump in my foxhole anyday. I am right there with you. Caesar is a HUGE bully advocate. There are a lot of folks here that will argue pure positive is the only way to train. You can go to the Training Section for those discussions (which I intentionally stay out of). Casear essentially speaks common sense that any real dog person already knows which a whole bunch of psychobabble that I do not think means anything thrown in. However, he is a huge bully advocate, so he is all right by me.

I agree with that entirely. But yeah, generally doesn't go down too well on here lol

ladydog_soldier
Newborn Bully

Postby ladydog_soldier » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:24 am

Alphamutt wrote:
I find it totally hilarious that pit people hate or dislike Caesar considering he is one of the biggest bully advocates and LOVES bullies!!!

Loving Bully Breeds has zero standing when the bully-lover is a fraud. People and dogs get hurt by trying to imitate his methods.

There are lots of ligit bull breed all over the world. True, Milan has a vast audience, but as a bully lover myself, I don't want to be associated with this guy at all.

I find this statement wrong if you have not tried his methods yourself...we have to girls that was DA and when we got our pup the one would like her lips like she wanted to eat him it was that bad...my hubby and i both watch the dog whisper and we used his methods with the girls and within 2 weeks they had both excepted him into the pack and it was totally using his methods on them so it has always amazed me on here how some just go off on him :sad:

Gatorpit
Addicted to PBF

Postby Gatorpit » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:53 am

ladydog_soldier wrote:
Alphamutt wrote:

I find this statement wrong if you have not tried his methods yourself...we have to girls that was DA and when we got our pup the one would like her lips like she wanted to eat him it was that bad...my hubby and i both watch the dog whisper and we used his methods with the girls and within 2 weeks they had both excepted him into the pack and it was totally using his methods on them so it has always amazed me on here how some just go off on him :sad:

There is an old saying, it goes:

"The only thing that any two dog trainers can agree on, is that a third is doing it wrong."

InBearsMemory
Bully Ambassador

Re:

Postby InBearsMemory » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:10 am

I love Cesar and my wife and I watch his show religiously. I don't agree with some of the methods used but I also realize that this is not meant as a "how to" show but for entertainment purposes, which quite frankly I do find very entertaining. He seems to be a very family oriented, outgoing and caring person and those are qualities I appreciate in any person, especially when it comes to mass media.
His book is an excellent read as well.

pumpkinpitbull
Newborn Bully

Postby pumpkinpitbull » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:51 am

I personally love the guy!!

Return to “Training and Behavior”