snapping

Tricks, obedience, behavior, and more.
Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby Red » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:28 pm

From the litte I have heard about Jenny Dickinson she should definitely be able to help you.If she decides to work with you ask for her to come to the house since this is not just an obedience type of training that is needed.The place to work in should be the same environment where the problems are.She will probably explain to you what is happending, after she takes a case history, and then come up with both management and behavior modification programs and new guidelines.Good luck.

dcomella
Newborn Bully

Postby dcomella » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:37 pm

I hope she calls me or answers my e-mail. If not I will speak to the training people at the K-9 club in No. Prov. to see if they have any help they can give. Hopefully this will be taken care of soon. If not I will call someone else until I find someone to help. I want to make sure who ever can help has good feelings for pit bulls. If I can not find anyone I will see if my vet can give me someone. The vet I take her to loves pitbulls.

dcomella
Newborn Bully

Postby dcomella » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:19 pm

just wanted everyone to know that Jennie Dickerson has called me and she is coming to my house on Friday to work with me my granddaugther and Bella. She feels that we can work this out. Thank you all for all your help. I will let you all know how we make out. Again Thank you

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:20 pm

That's terrific - let us know how it turns out!

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:24 pm

Please keep us posted. Thank you for being a responsible owner, and taking action in a way that addresses everyone's needs and safety.

pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby pblove » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:13 pm

Oh good to hear!!! !!
I am so glad you hung in here and are doing what you need to do to help resolve this problem,
Thank you for being responsible too. :thumbsup:

dcomella
Newborn Bully

Postby dcomella » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:28 pm

I meet with Jennie on Friday and after she leaves I will let everyone know how it turns out. I feel so much better now. And talking to Jennie she made me feel that we could fix this problem. Without this forum I would have been lost. Again I thank you all

WakeMeUp

Postby WakeMeUp » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:19 am

Hi Dale! I'm sorry to hear about Belle snapping, and I wish I had something to say that could help you out but I don't.

But if its lil Jagger who could be causing her to do this then please send him to me!!lol :)

I love me some Jagger breathe!!

Take care!

I sent you a pm.

dcomella
Newborn Bully

Postby dcomella » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:13 am

i do not think it is because of Jagger. She gets along pretty well with him. She has only snapped at his twice since I got him. We have had him since Aug.

Return to “Training and Behavior”