Help Crazy Woman next door

Tricks, obedience, behavior, and more.
mrgrimm
Newborn Bully

Re: Help Crazy Woman next door

Postby mrgrimm » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Hmm, I have to agree with the pro-active and positive response that another member previously mentioned. If the woman is feeding them out of a kind heart, then she will hopefully understand your little white lie about the dog having a digestion issue and needing a strict diet...seems more reasonable of a response than cussing out.

If you continue finding the meat after that, photograph it, document the date and time, and send it to a lab for a test. If it comes back tainted with a harmful chemical then I would think you can take some legal action to stop her, ideally catch the act on video...

jomama12341
Newborn Bully

Postby jomama12341 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Yes I relize I was a horible owener by putting Goldy down. I looked at it as a liability for my infant daughter at the time.
I was uneducated and let emotions take over plus the wifes nagging didnt help.

The neibor denied it when she talked to my wife.When I cussed her out the other day she bold face lied and said my wife told her she could feed the dogs.

Also as i stated earlier I dont leave them outside as Im always there either outside or at the screen door depending if im in the nude or not. I have a crate for rusty that hes in when im unable to keep him in my sight since hes potty training.He has bounced back and forth from 0-1 accident a day for the last 5 days . If I say ACCCKKK he imeadeatly stops and I take him out causing the only accidents he has. I put bella in the laundry room with him she has free roam of the laundry room except for the mettal day bed head board i use as a doggy gate.She did have a nice bed but she recently destroyed her first stuffed animal( She used to ignore toys balls ect untill rusty taught her to play) now she has destroyed her bed so she sleeps on the floor next to his crate.
Pictures in next post.

jomama12341
Newborn Bully

Postby jomama12341 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Ilovethepits » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:15 am

That looks like a nice set up for the dogs.

I have a couple beds called CoolARoo from Amazon. They can't really chew them up but they do take up some floor space and I wouldn't put one in a crate because they have a metal frame that could get stuck. It might be a nice choice for Bella though.

Shoshana
Bully Ambassador

Postby Shoshana » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:58 pm

It's good that you are keeping them in the house. Safer too.

If you have asked her not to feed the dogs, and she still is throwing meat in your yard I would send a signature required certified letter politely requesting she not feed your dogs or throw anything in your backyard. Keep a copy and all the receipts from the letter. Document the throwing- date/time, pics of the meat.

If she doesn't stop, call the police tell them you asked her to stop, sent her a letter and have documentation of the food throwing. Ask them what the next step would be. Tell them you are concerned the meat may be tainted.

Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Ilovethepits » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:17 pm

Shoshana wrote:It's good that you are keeping them in the house. Safer too.

If you have asked her not to feed the dogs, and she still is throwing meat in your yard I would send a signature required certified letter politely requesting she not feed your dogs or throw anything in your backyard. Keep a copy and all the receipts from the letter. Document the throwing- date/time, pics of the meat.

If she doesn't stop, call the police tell them you asked her to stop, sent her a letter and have documentation of the food throwing. Ask them what the next step would be. Tell them you are concerned the meat may be tainted.

Great idea Shoshana!

jomama12341
Newborn Bully

Postby jomama12341 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Shoshana wrote:It's good that you are keeping them in the house. Safer too.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!! :goodpost:

Bethb2007
Newborn Bully

Postby Bethb2007 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:08 pm

It's pretty sad when you can not let you dogs outside in your own 8 foot tall privacy fenced in yard, with out a neighbor throwing poop over the fence. I don't leave my dog outside when I am gone, or real busy, but I do let them out in my double fenced in area, while I am throwing in a load of laundry or doing dishes. A person should be able to do this without someone throwing meat into their yard. The food aggression may have been an issue, but the real issue is that apbts do better, being let out one at a time or in male-female pairs with supervision. I personally would have a more serious talk with this neighbor. I am all for a secure setup, but this neighbor sounds like a freak.

Shoshana
Bully Ambassador

Postby Shoshana » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:03 pm

You're welcome. Keep us updated!

jomama12341
Newborn Bully

Postby jomama12341 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:19 pm

The crazy woman has been a ghost.
I did warn a coworker that's one oh her inlaws though.

Return to “Training and Behavior”