Best way to get out the Last watet before Show ?

Tricks, obedience, behavior, and more.
Beast1312
Newborn Bully

Re: Best way to get out the Last watet before Show ?

Postby Beast1312 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:10 pm

This was Last year with 11 month

Chilly

Postby Chilly » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:20 pm

Beast1312 wrote:our dog is from the Lonzo bloodline and of course i have a pedigree :thumbsup: and is listet in the adba
When you like the American Bully its youre Choice
Many likes this dogs they are popular because they Looks big and muscular but they have so much weight that it Looks like broke legs when they run
I Post a picture from my Girl when im By the PC
With the iPhone its nearly impossible to Do this

I have an IPhone too just use Photobucket they have an app for the IPhone.

Did you see my broken Am Bully she can nearly walk :kiss: !

I have an Am Bully because they have less DA then all my APBT's i have had and i have had 3 of them, the last i have had was from Garners/Chinamen bloodline and she would even kill my other dog if she got the chance, I'm getting older and i want an easier dog so that's my reason.

I'm writing a peace about the American Bully in English at the moment so it take some time but when its ready I will post it on this forum, and yes there some idiots in the American Bully game but there are much more good and serieus people trying to better the breed and I only consider the Razors Edge dogs as real American Bullies and they are 100% Pitbulls not APBT's.

I know that people with the real APBT's don't like the Am Bullies, they come up all the time with comparing the breeds and that's not right, I'm with you that the American Bully is far from an APBT but I'm not the one who wants to compare, I choose a less DA dog with a nice look that's all!

But I'm happy with my cripple dog and you are happy with your whippet like dog, so we are all happy I ques. :thumbsup:

Abby at 5 months,

Abby's dad De Beerbulls Buddy (Razors Edge),

Beast1312
Newborn Bully

Postby Beast1312 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:52 pm

Everyone had its Favorit dog before i had this Crazy little Pit i got 2 American Bulldogs the Pit was the idea from
My girlfriend ;)
The ambully is in vouge this Time and the Prices for a puppy nuts !
Too many people out there who wants to make fast money

Beast1312
Newborn Bully

Postby Beast1312 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:54 pm

Abbys dad Looks nice but See the hips and ellbows from the Most Others like english Bulldog with much to high weight

Chilly

Postby Chilly » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:20 pm

Beast1312 wrote:Abbys dad Looks nice but See the hips and ellbows from the Most Others like english Bulldog with much to high weight

Im with you on that but you are the one that choose your dog and if you stay with in the Razers Edge group you get this kind of American Bully, the real deal American Bully made by the founder of the American Bully: Dave Wilson.

There are several American Bully lines with not proven but most likely English Bulldog in the dogs and that dogs are in my opinion not real American Bullies and also not 100% Pitbulls. :thumbsup:

You mean lines like Dax line I ques,

or the Miagie line,

Above dogs are the expensive dogs with hanging papers because they are not the real American Bullies and I don't like them either. :thumbsup:

Beast1312
Newborn Bully

Postby Beast1312 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:37 pm

This dogs are garbage wont Pay 1€ for a dog like this!
Look at my Location.... I only knew one breeder who has American Bullys that looks Fine

Bullseye

Postby Bullseye » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:03 am

Staffies used to be trendy over here... But it seems to be the Chihuaua that is fashionable here now... Probably is a good thing for the staffy I guess....

DanBull
Newborn Bully

Postby DanBull » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:28 am

Chilly wrote:
Beast1312 wrote:Abbys dad Looks nice but See the hips and ellbows from the Most Others like english Bulldog with much to high weight

Im with you on that but you are the one that choose your dog and if you stay with in the Razers Edge group you get this kind of American Bully, the real deal American Bully made by the founder of the American Bully: Dave Wilson.

There are several American Bully lines with not proven but most likely English Bulldog in the dogs and that dogs are in my opinion not real American Bullies and also not 100% Pitbulls. :thumbsup:

You mean lines like Dax line I ques,

or the Miagie line,

Above dogs are the expensive dogs with hanging papers because they are not the real American Bullies and I don't like them either. :thumbsup:

However, both this dogs look quite cool :)

turtle
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby turtle » Fri May 20, 2016 11:01 pm

Very nice young female Beast! She looks good, I could tell more if the photo was a side shot.

I have a year old female from old Patricks/Hollingsworth lines, and she is naturally lean and muscular. I walk her about 3 miles a day, throw a ball for her till she is tired, and have her chase a flirt pole. All this seems to put her in great shape. I don't want to work her too much as she is still young and her bones and joints are still growing but if she does not get enough exercise, she is hard to live with. I don't really use any supplements except for salmon oil and coconut oil, I feed raw and kibble, with some cooked meats, scraps, etc. added. She does very well on this and she also gets a raw bone to chew a few times a week.

Each dog is different and their genetics will play a part in how they look and how easy it is to condition them. Some dogs are much easier to keep lean and muscular, while others need more attention to look the same.

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:04 pm

I am still mastering the sensible dry-out, but here is what I've been doing. A few days before the show I start to cut the water back to just enough to cover the bottom of the bowl, and I add a little bit of water to the food. (We don't do intense workouts during this time.) During the last few days, if possible, I back off kibble and give them more raw or frozen foods, which will have some water content and ease their need of burying their heads in the bowl. During the show weekend, I continue to limit their water to just a little bit in the bottom of the bowl. When the show is over, I give them a full bowl of water, then back to normal from there.

Caveat: I'm not an expert conditioner by any means. I just do my best.

Return to “Training and Behavior”