Now available in PA!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
ProudMommy77
Forum Junky

Now available in PA!

Postby ProudMommy77 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:07 pm

First we have Flower, a APBT, weighing in at about thirtyfive pounds and around one - two years old, she has been spayed, UTD on shots. Flower will require a savvy home, someone who has experience with a dog of her drive and intenisty. Flower, is DA but is learning that when told to "leave it" to redirect her attention to the handler. She is going to need someone who can provide her with a active lifestyle, and channel her drive into a positive direction. She is a true bully, loves her people, adores children, but has the tendcy to show her affection by jumping up on you, and kissing, so a home with older children is required, she is a no kitty kind of gal, and would do best in a single dog home, or someone that understands and can handle doing a crate rotation. I am looking for someone with previous, and heavy breed experience for her, she's not the typical run of the mill bully that is tend to be found for this area. In the correct hands, and the correct enviroment, and lots of obidence, she's going to be a star, can anyone say working dog titles..lol...if you are interested in Flower, please PM for more info.

Upnext, we have a true gentlemen for adoption, by the name of Tony, he passed his TT with flying colors, and has great manners, he is about 4-5 years old, a Pit X. Tony knows his basics, sit, down, and of course give me some kisses..lol..Tony is laid back, and would do well with someone who is new to the breed, he is good with the ladies of course, but doesn't fair to well with the men (dog wise). Tony has been neutered, and is UTD on his shots, and just waiting for a nice family. We have not tested Tony with cats, but can do so upon request. Again if interested please feel free to PM, and I can provide more info.

Sweet72947
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Sweet72947 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:05 pm

They are both so cute! Good luck finding their forever homes!

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:04 pm

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Awww, Flower is too cute! I didn't imagine her looking like that!

Mr. Tony looks like quite the gentleman. I think he needs a snazzy bowtie!

ProudMommy77
Forum Junky

Postby ProudMommy77 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:57 pm

Lol...I am going to get some better pics of her, that show off her body, I was in a hurry at the shelter on sunday. Her body is very gamey, I figure possibly this week I am going to get her on a empty sled, and see how she fairs. She is becoming depressed, I haven't had a ton of time to spend with her, seeing as they like to keep adding to my duties while I am there. So, this week I am going to dedicate at least one hour to working and playing with her...And good ole Tony, my kennel buddy, he is my right hand man when cleaning..lol...I should dress him up and take him out somewhere...he is a outstanding dog, and if I had space, I would have him here with me in a heart beat, Missy's husband keeps saying he will give me a kennel set up...lol..I am hoping, that someone will take some interest in them, wish me luck...and if someone wants to cross post that's even better...the more exposure the better..

wildwobin
Newborn Bully

Postby wildwobin » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:44 pm

LOVE Tony :inlove: :inlove:

ProudMommy77
Forum Junky

Postby ProudMommy77 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:08 pm

***update***

Tony has been adopted to a very nice couple, and seems to be super fantastic..woohoo!! However on that same note, Flower's status has become urgent, she will be PTS in ten days if I cannot find a savvy foster or rescue, or home for her gamey butt. Sadly enough, she committed her second offense of attacking another dog yesterday. However, in both incidents the common factor was human error. I had told them repeatdly that Flower was to be the first one out, and the first one in on every occasion due to her DA issue. But, naturally it goes in one ear and out the other. So, due to retards who just don't get it, she is now facing her death sentence. :crybaby: I really do have a soft spot for her, and I see the potential she has to offer someone who is looking for that next great working dog. I don't have the space or the time to dedicate to her if I were going to pull her to be with me. For the next ten days, I will be hoping someone pulls threw for me, and I will be spending as much time as possible with her, to let her know that she will leave this world having a friend, and someone who understands, and loves her despite her issues.
I did have one couple look at her, but they had zero breed knowledge, and lacked the comphersion, or understanding of what type of home she needs. Ok, I am going to go sob some more now..

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:18 pm

Good news??
Fingers crossed for Flower!

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”