MD:Need Back up fosters for 4 young pups

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

MD:Need Back up fosters for 4 young pups

Postby GuardianAMBULL » Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:34 am

Hello everyone,( I am still pretty new to this board.)

I am trying to put some feelers out for some fosters here in MD. I have 4 pups that I am working on, and need foster help.

Two pups are brown/white pit pups. (8 weeks) I have one offer to foster, but I am going to need a foster/s that can take them if they are positive for mange. I am not committing to the pups unless I have definate fosters lined up. I did contact them to let them know we are working on them.
http://www.orangecountyfl.net/NR/rdonly ... ocbrmdysem

I am working with a family who is considering releasing their Old English Bulldogge pup, also 8 weeks to me. She is deaf, and I don't have a picture yet.

Lastly, I have a huge puppy, Fila/Neo mix that needs a mastiff experienced home. He is a total mush at 8 months, but things can and will change as he matures. He is approx 120lbs already! **PICS TO COME SUNDAY**
GuardianAMBULL
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Pics of pits, also 2 more!

Postby GuardianAMBULL » Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:11 pm

Ok, this is not the news I wanted this morning but there are actually four pit puppies, all with what appears to be mange, and all snotty noses!

There is no way I am going to transport them like that, so I am looking for help in the area, not sure if its Florida now or North Carolina. Another rescuer is going to contact her vet to see if she will help us, funds will be extremely tight, and I can't commit unless I definately have fosters and the money to do this.

So.......if anyone wants to help, *hint, hint* shoot me an email, Guardianambull@aol.com with Pit Pup Foster in the subject line.

Here are the pit pup pics......

GuardianAMBULL
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

PUPS PTS :(

Postby GuardianAMBULL » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:15 pm

:sad: Sad news today, the shelter vet had the pups put to sleep. They were in really bad shape they said. :(
GuardianAMBULL
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Maryellen » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:29 pm

:sad: that is tooo sad.... i hate when the shelters do that.
Maryellen

Postby PitBullPride » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:23 pm

Awwwwwwww :sad:
PitBullPride

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs