NPB foster available for adoption!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
adoptanapbt
Super Bully

NPB foster available for adoption!

Postby adoptanapbt » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:11 pm

So, here is my new foster thru YCSPCA:

No, wait, that's the praying mantis I found on the patio umbrella this afternoon.

Here he is! I'm not normally a retriever person, but Cody isn't too bad for a lab. lol He shows a little interest in Desi, but is really only interested in being with people. He LOVES cats and is housebroken so far.

He can't be more than a year old, but his owner kept him mostly outdoors. Obviously, he needs regular exercise and would be great with older kids. If he could quit jumping to greet people, he'd even do well with younger kids.

He's making do with my pathetic excuse for a wading pool. Allegedly, he's purebred, but I'm not that knowledgeable about labs so I can't say one way or the other. He's a nice boy who deserves a home that will give him more attention than he was getting.

And one for the road:

chinsNdobermans
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby chinsNdobermans » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:05 pm

I wasn't much of a lab person until my father got Odin. I miss being in the same house with that boy! This guy looks like a sweetie. :inlove:

adoptanapbt
Super Bully

Postby adoptanapbt » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:57 pm

A better pic of dork boy:

He went for a walk today and did extremely well after Mr Pinch Collar & he had a discussion about pulling/aimless wandering. :thumbsup:

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”