Help Needed IMMEDIATELY!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Help Needed IMMEDIATELY!

Postby thepitprotector » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:50 am

Desperately seeking assistance in whatever form possible!!
Foster/permanent homes needed and/or donations toward spay/neuter.

There are 2 pit mix puppies about 10 weeks old needing IMMEDIATE removal! I simply do not have any room or resources to take in these precious babies. I work at an animal shelter and 5 abandoned pups were brought in - our shelter will not adopt out pits or pitmixes - I have not logged them into the system in the hope that i can get them out of there before the holidays are over. I've managed to find homes/fosters for 3 of them but 2 remain. They must be out of there by tomorrow at the latest - supervisors are coming back and I will have to either take them out of there, or log them into the system. If they are logged in, they are doomed - we will euthanise them.

I also need help with two others: Quincy is a black and white 7 month old pit. He is very handsome, friendly with cats and girl dogs - don't know yet about boys. He is not neutered and needs someone able to spend some time with him - he is very smart and receptive to training despite his abused life as a puppy. Sophie is approx 6-8 months old - PREGNANT - and needing a great home. She is good with all dogs and cats and is absoutely the sweetest cream coloured girl.

If anyone is able to help in any way, please contact me at soloscorpiogirl28@sympatico.ca

Any help is welcome - there are only two of us in our area (Thunder Bay, ON) that rescue and we are both completely full at the moment and cannot help. All rescue is out of our own pockets and we are far from wealthy :sad:

Surely there is someone that can help??
thepitprotector

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs