Arthur (Pit Bull Terrier X Weimaraner)

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Arthur (Pit Bull Terrier X Weimaraner)

Postby Miss Kima » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:45 pm

Pit Bull Terrier, Weimaraner [Mix]

My name is Arthur and I am about 8 months old [Sept. 08]. I come from a sad background of being chained outside an automobile shop. My former owner had been arrested and I was forced to go live with a friend, and that was his accommodations for me. But a nice lady asked about contacting a rescue, and Karma Rescue stepped in. I am currently living in a foster home. I am a bit shy, but am learning everyday about exercise, socialization, and even some cool tricks. My foster dad thinks I am the tops and really spends a lot of time with me making sure I follow directions. I am looking for a home that can continue the important training that I have been learning.

Arthur is my foster dog and he is beautiful. We constantly get stopped on walks by people saying how gorgeous he is. He's incredibly smart and active. He knows his basic commands is amazing on a leash. He spent the first seven months of his life at the end of a chain so he has some anxiety issues.He is getting much better and will continue to improve with more and more training. He needs someone that will give him structure and continue with his training. He's incredibly loyal and people friendly, and wants nothing more than attention and he will return the love ten fold.
Miss Kima
Newborn Bully

Postby Allie » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:50 pm

He's very beautiful!
Good luck, buddy.
Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby Megan » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:52 pm

He is stunning!! I hope he finds a great home.

I'll have to show his pictures to my sister-- She's got 3 weims! Her favorite breed, and my favorite breed built into one--what a neat combo! lol
Megan
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Miss Kima » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:36 pm

Arthur found a home this weekend. :peace:
Miss Kima
Newborn Bully

Postby nena103102 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:13 pm

Oh wow! He's a perfect mixture, you can totally see both dogs in him. He's got the APBT body, and the color and eyes of the weim! Good luck finding him his forever home!
nena103102
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby kaliya5 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:45 am

Wow, what a pretty boy! You can def see the mix.

I wonder if he was mixed with a Weimaraner to get the "blue" coloring? I know some BYBs that try that to pass them off as blue pit puppies, b/c you don't always see the mix until they are older.
kaliya5
Super Bully

Postby Ilovethepits » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:13 am

Arthur is so HANDSOME!! :inlove: I am so happy he found his furever home.
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Miss Kima » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:37 am

Arthur is seriously a gorgeous dog. His pictures don't do him any justice. He looks awkward in the pics but in person he is even more stunning. He's also really smart and deserves a great home. I'm glad he found his forever home, but it's bittersweet. I'm going to miss my buddy.
Miss Kima
Newborn Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs