Tyson in NJ

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Tyson in NJ

Postby dbrat368 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:17 pm

a good friend of mine has met this dog and says he is wonderful!! Please take a minute to check him out and cross post. This guy needs a forever home. Hes soo Handsome!!! :inlove:

------Image--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyson
Dog
Pit Bull Terrier

Size: Medium
Sex: Male
I.D:

Notes: Tyson is a 1 year old, male, tan pitbull male. He is muscular, eneregetic and loves to be around people. He gives you such a sad look in his cage but as soon as you walk by him, his tail couldn't wag any faster and he's ready to come out. He seems to be ok with other dogs but not cats.Tyson needs a lot of exercise to expend his energy as well as some obedience training, but he is a great dog. He came in undernourished and full of scars. He has filled out nicely but some of his scars from his previous life will remain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This pet is eligible for a gift of the first month of ShelterCare pet insurance paid for by Petfinder.com [Click] E-mail this pet to a friend!

Friends of Wayne Animals
Wayne, NJ
(973) 694-0767
FOWAadoptions@waynetownship.com

Previous Return to Index Next
Last edited by dbrat368 on Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dbrat368

Postby Maryellen » Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:56 pm

he is very handsome :inlove:
Maryellen

Postby dbrat368 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:26 pm

He is isnt he?!! :inlove: I think Im gonna have to go over there and meet him....
These guys are over in the same shelter:
:inlove: Haley
Size: Medium
Sex: Female
I.D:

Notes: Hailey is a 1 and 1/2 year old female pitbull. She is a sweet girl who walks great on a leash. Hailey has just the right amount of energy and the perfect temperment for someone familiar with the breed. She is lots of fun to play with and appreciates attention!

:inlove: Duke:
Size: Large
Sex: Male
I.D:

Notes: Duke is a young adult, black and white Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Duke loves to give kisses and is very playful. He also loves the water! He is very strong and is a wonderful ambassador of this often misunderstood breed.
If interested in any of these guys please contact:
Friends of Wayne Animals
Wayne, NJ
(973) 694-0767
FOWAadoptions@waynetownship.com
dbrat368

Postby dbrat368 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:04 pm

Tyson is adopted!!!! :cheerleader:
dbrat368

Postby Maryellen » Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:52 am

wooohooooo Tyson!!!!
Maryellen