Urgent Mom & Pups need help in Utah

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Urgent Mom & Pups need help in Utah

Postby Alicia » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:42 am

I don't have access to post in the other parts of this forum but this mom and her babies need help ASAP. I apologize if this isn't an acceptable place for this, but I'm too far away to help them.

-------------

We can be reached at: friendsinneed@direcway.com (@direcway.com)
or you may call Karen at: 801- 891-2622 Please, ASAP!!

Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 3:34 PM
URGENT ! MOMA PIT & HER PUPS ABANDONED - FAMILY WILL PTS ALL - HELP

Abandoned by her owner "Roxy" was left at the owner's parents home where she gave birth to 5 beautiful pups. At only 9 months old, and her babies only a week they are not wanted where they are now. We desperately need a loving and caring Pit Friendly Rescue to please take this little family in.

They are in Utah but only have a short time before they are taken to one of the many "Kill Shelters." The parents are afraid of Roxy & if help does not come soon for Roxy this family will take Roxy & her pups to a kill shelter where you know all of them are doomed & for sure Roxy's pups will get sick. I took this photo of Roxy, she is a sweet very young mother but this family does not understand Pits at all.

Because they are APBT, we will need a few references. Anyone that has worked with this wonderful and loving Breed will understand the need to protect them as much as possible. Please help us help them...

We can be reached at: friendsinneed@direcway.com (@direcway.com) or you may call Karen at: 801- 891-2622 Please, ASAP!!
Alicia

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs