Found Blue Brindle pit mix, Tacoma

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
violet
Addicted to PBF

Found Blue Brindle pit mix, Tacoma

Postby violet » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:24 pm

Surely someone owns this girl who is currently alternating between trying to dig her way out of my dog run and howling. Much to my husbands displeasure.

She is on the chunky side, Is very clean and appears pretty well taken care of. Knows some comands and is VERY sweet. Probably 3/4 years old. Seems to be spayed. No collar/tags of course. And no chip. Please pass her around!!! I need her to go HOME! Found near south 38th and Alaska in Tacoma. Followed some kids to church and the pastor who knows me, brought her to my house. lol

bellabear
Forum Junky

Postby bellabear » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:42 pm

She is gorgeous, I hope she finds her home soon. I always wonder what goes throught their poor head, when they are lost :frown:

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:35 pm

bellabear wrote:She is gorgeous, I hope she finds her home soon. I always wonder what goes throught their poor head, when they are lost :frown:

in her head..id say "OOOhh a new best friend, PET ME!!! Oooohhh...a new best friend! PET ME!!!!" alternately with "I wanna give you a kissiwannagiveyouakissiwannagiveyouakiss!!! and "I want iniwantiniwantin!"and very little else.

bellabear
Forum Junky

Postby bellabear » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Aww poor baby, she just wants to be loved. I wonder if they miss their owners. Bella loves us until someone new comes along and then its c-ya. But I think she would miss us :)) I hope she finds her owners or gets a great new home.

Any word on Newman?

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:02 pm

Newman is doing fantastic. As I knew he would in the right home. The irony is, the people who returned him used the "he needs a big yard to play in" excuse? Newman now lives in a condo. And two walks a day is keeping him perfectly happy. :))

bellabear
Forum Junky

Postby bellabear » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Aww, thats great to hear, Newman had a special with me, he is such a sweet boy.

satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby satanscheerleader » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Awwww..... what a sweet little face she has!

aaron kahn
Bully Ambassador

Postby aaron kahn » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:18 am

good luck, V! her head looks small on that neck...

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:19 am

aaron kahn wrote:good luck, V! her head looks small on that neck...

her head is just..weird. If I don't find her owners, I will be getting that excess weight off of her and see what we've got :thumbsup:

Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby Noriko525 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:35 pm

I hope someone is looking for her! She definitely has a different look to her. Pretty girl.

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:23 pm

Well..cute as she is, she is going to the shlter when it reopens tomorrow if I cannot find her owner today. She dug out of my kennel which put her loose in my back yard. (only one of my kennels has a floor. The other one is a temporary pen that I move arund the yard so, no floor) She wants to eat my cats like, hang on to your hat cause she's gonna blow, and she is also totally non dog friendly. None of which are bad things except it means I cannot keep my pack safe. And I won't risk them. So pray her owners are looking for her today.

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:47 pm

Well! Her name is Zoe, she is 4 years old, she is spayed, and her owners had been at the shelter about an hour before me filling out a missing dog report. I never even left her there. I was able to take her home. She lives about 20 blocks away from me! Her owners had even stayed home from work today to look for her. :headbang:

Libby
Addicted to PBF

Postby Libby » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:49 pm

So glad her owners were found!!

Libby

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:51 pm

Ketra wrote:So glad her owners were found!!

Libby

omg so am i. I have NEVER taken an animal TO the shelter and I cried all the way there worrying over her fate. Our local shelter does NOT adopt out pit bulls.

Libby
Addicted to PBF

Postby Libby » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:56 pm

I've taken a few of the strays/loose dogs that I've fed to the AC in Gallup and then ones that I've fed/taken care of long term to the shelter in Albuquerque.

It makes me sick to my stomache, because there are so many dogs, the chances of these ones finding homes is 100 to 1.

So I know how you feel...I am SO happy she has loving owners that were searching for her.

Libby

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”