Two adorable pups in Tacoma

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
violet
Addicted to PBF

Two adorable pups in Tacoma

Postby violet » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Two 12 week old female pups are currently being boarded at a vet clinic in Tacoma. A couple of employees have joined forces to pay for boarding but the pups need out. The brindle one more so than the red one. They were taken from a neglect situation and have been at the clinic ever since. Now it is becoming urgent they either find homes ro foster homes. They have been wormed and started on vaccinations.

Brindle female is sweet and soft. The red girl is a little pistol who is ready to take on the world. Both have great temperaments and have been well socialized at least recently.

bellabear
Forum Junky

Postby bellabear » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Omg, they are both so cute, but the brindle one :inlove:

They are really only 12 weeks old, they look older than that?

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:05 pm

yup, 12 weeks. They were super wormy and udnerweight when they were taken in. So it probably has some bearing on their appearance.

aaron kahn
Bully Ambassador

Postby aaron kahn » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:38 am

Oh my! What troublesome cuteness!!!

I *may* be able to help with temp fosters again, V- put me back on your list.

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:00 am

I always have adored you, Aaron! It will be good to have an excuse to see you again!

I am pretty sure I am taking the brindle of this twosome as she is the most urgent. The red girl has a temp/sometimes foster (one of the vet techs is taking her home on her work nights but not her days off) but really needs something more permanent.

satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby satanscheerleader » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:07 am

:wow Hello gorgeous x 2! :wow

Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby Nickdawg » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:24 am

truely gorgeous pups!

Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby Noriko525 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:14 am

Are you serious! You're trying to get me in trouble! Ughhh, I'd take the little red girl in heart beat but, I'm not so sure that's the smart thing to do at the moment.... Hmmm.... wonder how much Kose loves me? lol

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:25 am

you could ask him. :twisted: Let me put it to you this way about her. Dawn LOVES her and describes her as "right up her alley" :thumbsup:

Kirstan
Forum Junky

Postby Kirstan » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:49 am

... which means she's a very nice little working prospect, yes?

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:50 am

Kirstan wrote:... which means she's a very nice little working prospect, yes?

why yes, yes it does lol She's a really lovely pup. Lots of piss and vinegar. And the poor brindle is quite bullied by her 9which is why she will do well here)

Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby Noriko525 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:52 am

Well, being that Dawn and I have fairly similiar taste in Pit Bulls...

I now hate you for telling me that!

I can just tell she's going to be an awesome little dog. My biggest fear is that I wouldn't be able to let her go and I need a 3rd dog like I need a hole in my head lol I need to foster dogs that DON'T have what I want in a future dog so there is no temptation to keep her....I just know that wouldn't be the case with her (although, I'd prefer a red nose...I suppose the black is ok :twisted:)

Despite my better judgement... I'm going to ask tonight. *sigh* If there are other options for her, please persue those as I'm semi-doubtful but.... there is always the possibility so we shall see. (and how convenient that I JUST bought Treyce a new crate, and now have the smaller one open for use :bully: )

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:59 am

well..to sweeten the deal. Aaron has offered his abilities to temp foster. So maybe she could be "shared"? a bit? wouldnt make it sounds so omonous to Kose. And you can tell him ill advertise the hell out fo her. Hell..I managed to find a home for Traffic. If I can fidn HIM a home I can surely find a home for a sweet, saucy and adorable pup. I mean geeze, I already have these fabulous pics to use, courtesy of Dawn.

Libby
Addicted to PBF

Postby Libby » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:20 pm

Oh wow, they are both beautiful.

I want them both. Just wrap them up and ship 'em here.

Libby

Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby Noriko525 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:31 pm

violet wrote:well..to sweeten the deal. Aaron has offered his abilities to temp foster. So maybe she could be "shared"? a bit? wouldnt make it sounds so omonous to Kose. And you can tell him ill advertise the hell out fo her. Hell..I managed to find a home for Traffic. If I can fidn HIM a home I can surely find a home for a sweet, saucy and adorable pup. I mean geeze, I already have these fabulous pics to use, courtesy of Dawn.

Whhhellll.... if its going to be super duper temp... and I wont even have time to get attached...

lol

Kose does owe me... I wont get into details but lets just say he owes me a big favor, he might just have to bend and have this be the favor. hehe, we'll see....

I will tell you right now, if my yard was a bit bigger, she'd be all mine! I guess I can make do with having fun with her for a little while instead. I'll update later tonight.

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”