Looking for the "New Paco"

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Postby Maryellen » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:19 pm

http://www.animalfarmfoundation.org/ite ... 3&item=485

2 years old 27 lbs..

Good things do come in small packages, take one look at Squiggy and you will fall in love. Although he is an adult, he sure looks like a puppy and at just under 30lbs he fits almost anywhere!

This little man is always having a "good day" no matter what is going on around him. He won't let anything get you down either! No one can help the smile that happens when they meet this special guy!!

Squiggy plays with male and female dogs, big and small. He is working on basic obedience - but he doesn't feel it is essential to his happiness. He walks well on leash. His favorite past time is finding space on your lap to curl up and settle in for some good snuggle time and of course a nice back rub.
Maryellen
Addicted to PBF

Postby ilovetyson » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Wow, what a cute little Bundle of Brindle cuteness!
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby molucass » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Aww! He looks like he even has an underbite.
molucass
Forum Junky

Postby janedoeismissing » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Maryellen wrote:http://www.animalfarmfoundation.org/item.php?id=1&topic=13&item=485

2 years old 27 lbs..

Good things do come in small packages, take one look at Squiggy and you will fall in love. Although he is an adult, he sure looks like a puppy and at just under 30lbs he fits almost anywhere!

This little man is always having a "good day" no matter what is going on around him. He won't let anything get you down either! No one can help the smile that happens when they meet this special guy!!

Squiggy plays with male and female dogs, big and small. He is working on basic obedience - but he doesn't feel it is essential to his happiness. He walks well on leash. His favorite past time is finding space on your lap to curl up and settle in for some good snuggle time and of course a nice back rub.

Oh my gosh Im in love!! :inlove: :inlove:
janedoeismissing
Addicted to PBF

Postby eashanna » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:49 pm

i :inlove: the little brindle!! :inlove: :inlove:
eashanna
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Enigma » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:03 am

Aww only 30 lbs? Why don't we get pitbulls this small in our country... I haven't met any under 45lbs here... He's so cute :inlove:
Enigma
Forum Junky

Postby Finnigan » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:08 am

Cute Squiggy! :inlove:
Finnigan
Bully Ambassador

Postby luvnstuff » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:20 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!! TOO CUTE!!
luvnstuff
Addicted to PBF

Postby Shanda » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Okay...all I am gonna say is...CROSS YOUR FINGERS PEOPLE. 8)
Shanda
Addicted to PBF

Postby pacopoe » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:31 am

redgrrl wrote:Okay...all I am gonna say is...CROSS YOUR FINGERS PEOPLE. 8)

Ooh, you're bad... no jinxing ;)

So the word on Sqiggy is that they don't think he'd work for us and what we're looking for. They have a female that's just about perfect for us but, well, a two-beeyotch household is not ideal... come to think of it we already have two if you count Xochitl and me lol

Squiggy is incredibly adorable, though, and someone here better snatch him up!
pacopoe
Bully Ambassador

Postby Angela Adams » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:10 pm

I like this guy...
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displa ... d=13475947

And Gulliver...soooooo cute!!!!
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displa ... d=13515646
This dog is a guest at the Mendocino County Animal Care and Control shelter; 298 Plant Road in Ukiah CA 95482.

http://www.pawstoadopt.com/adoptadog.html
Here is what they say about Gulliver......" He is super SWEET and he also just hapens to be very well-mannered. He walks lovely on a leash and he knows sit! He is a not a big guy either weighing around 40 pounds. He has a pretty compact body and short legs, his head just makes him look big. But it sure is a cute head though! He loves to be a lap dog and absolutely loves cuddling! He is very silly when you rub his butt, he gets very excited and does a little dance. He is just adorable. He is a pretty easy-going, low energy dog, but he does get these moments where he gets very wiggly and excited. Gulliver has played with puppies at the shelter and dogs his own size. So, he gets along with other dogs. He is pretty laid-back, so he may even get along with cats. Gulliver would make a great family companion! Please consider adopting this charming, handsome guy!"
Angela Adams
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Looking for the "New Paco"

Postby Angela Adams » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:19 am

Hey Ana,
Are you still looking for a dog?
Angela Adams
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby pacopoe » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Angela Adams wrote:Hey Ana,
Are you still looking for a dog?

The answer is yes and no. For the moment I've called off the hardcore search. Xdog is maturing and has a whole slew of issues I'd like to tackle before adding another dog. For a long time i was focusing on what was missing from my life versus focusing on what I actually have, so now I'm giving her the time and attention she deserves. The whole reason we added her to our family was because I'd put so much work into Paco that it was time for a new project, but I think I prefer handling just one project at a time.

That said, should the perfect dog crop up we're not going to say no. We're constantly checking out other dogs and really miss having a pit bull. It hurts really bad sometimes, but we're not gonna rush into anything until we're ready, and we're not ready. There's lots of dogs we can "borrow" so we'll do that sometimes.

So, yeah, the answer is yes and no.
pacopoe
Bully Ambassador

Postby Angela Adams » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:48 pm

k sounds good. I saw a few dogs online and thought of you, so good to know where you stand. :)
Angela Adams
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby pacopoe » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:23 pm

Angela Adams wrote:k sounds good. I saw a few dogs online and thought of you, so good to know where you stand. :)

Feel free to forward them to me... just because "I'm not looking" doesn't mean I'm not looking ;)
pacopoe
Bully Ambassador

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs