Vancouver, Wa - Little Black Beauty

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
Victoria
Matured Bully

Vancouver, Wa - Little Black Beauty

Postby Victoria » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:57 am

A friend of mine is trying to find a rescue for this little girl. She was an owner surrender to a large rescue group in Portland, but they are not experienced with the breed, and are hoping to get her into a rescue who can better care for her, and screen for adopters.

Due to my friend's living situation, she is only able to foster for a short time. If anyone has room, please PM me.

This little girl is just under 35 pounds, a petite beauty. She is probably just over a year old. Spayed, up to date on vaccines, but not micro-chipped yet. She is in good physical shape, but needs just a little bit of confidence building before finding that adoptive home. She has already come out of her shell significantly in the week she has been in foster care. Right now, what she still needs to work with is a bit of head shyness with strangers, and relaxing. She tends to tense up with strangers and does not want to come up with that tail wagging to give kisses. However, she gladly accepts petting, and will deal with pulling, pinching, etc. She is a bit shy, but sweet. Although she is not the "perfect" Pit Bull, she is a great little dog and deserves a chance at a good home. I can see such a beautiful spirit in this girl, and do think she will be great with some time and work.

She is ok with dogs after proper introductions, and really enjoys playing with my friend's lab mix female. She is fine with cats as well.

FearSheeple
Addicted to PBF

Postby FearSheeple » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:20 am

:inlove: PRETTY!!!!

bellabear
Forum Junky

Postby bellabear » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Aww, she is so cute. Good luck sweet girl.

ladyred
Newborn Bully

Postby ladyred » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:38 pm

She looks so sweet Victoria. :) What a little beauty.

I laughed when I saw the last picture of her playing with the little one with the socks taped around the legs. I had to do that once with Bennie, when he cut his foot.

I hope she finds a rescuer soon...

Kelly

Victoria
Matured Bully

Postby Victoria » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:56 pm

She was SO sweet with that puppy! Even with him grabbing her lips and pulling with those sharp little teeth! (His legs are wrapped from his dewclaw removal just a few days ago.)

Sweet72947
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Sweet72947 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:40 pm

:inlove: I love those black beauties! Good luck to her!

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:55 pm

:inlove: :inlove:

Oh my! Send her to me! Love those little black dogs!

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”