She is simply the cutest

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
airwalk
Adolescent Bully

She is simply the cutest

Postby airwalk » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:51 pm

itty bitty thing you've ever seen. She's Shepherd and something. She was born in the shelter so we have no idea what Dad was...could be lab, could be Pit Bull...she's too little for us to be sure.

She's just 8 weeks and quite the little spitfire. She is confident and does well with big dogs, little dogs and older dogs.

She does have some funky rear hip issues.

Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Re: She is simply the cutest

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:32 pm

airwalk wrote:
She does have some funky rear hip issues.

Ouch, if she's already having hip issues she's likely to be crippled by the time she's 6 months old

airwalk
Adolescent Bully

Postby airwalk » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:51 pm

We're gonna watch her for another couple of weeks and see if it's just that wierd growth patterns some of the pups go through.

It sure as heck doesn't slow her fanny down. She's going to foster with me for a couple of weeks and she is certainly giving Scooter and Magic a run for their money.

Belle*a*rina
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Belle*a*rina » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:31 am

I had a shepherd mix who had hips that looked like hers. I thought it would cripple him but he grew into them just fine with no problems. He was just awkard for a few months.

Belle*a*rina
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Belle*a*rina » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:35 am

Sorry to double post but I just thought of it. Today my mom said she is looking for either a German Shepherd or Dobbie but needs to wait about a month before adopting. Is there any way you can post some more pictures so I can show her?

airwalk
Adolescent Bully

Postby airwalk » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:44 pm

God I hate it when information gets screwed up....she is not the last of the previous litter. This little one came in all by herself as a stray???

I'm betting she's maybe 6 weeks and she is a really good puppy. She's only about 5.5 pounds so we'll see where we go from here.

As little as she is I'm wondering if she's Staffy

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”