Gia ~ Tampa

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
APBTmom
Bully Lover 4 Life

Gia ~ Tampa

Postby APBTmom » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:18 am

This girl is with very good friends of mine. If anyone in the Tampa area is available to Foster or interested in Adopting her, please email me @ apbtmom@pitstopbullys.com

Gia is such a sweet girl. She walks very well on a leash and just craves some human loving. She's a little Pit Bull and deserves a better life than what she's had. Can you believe that when she came into Broward County Animal Services, her ears were still crusty from recently being cropped? At 5 YEARS OLD?????!!!!!

Gia, our new foster, came from Broward and her vet tests indicated initially she was "healthy" no worms etc. Well, at 38 lbs, she could only gain, but unfortunately lost 2 pounds in the first week and got really ill, back to the vet and although he still could not find any worms or problems, gave her de-wormer, and some other stuff- within a couple days she was BACK! (he said she may have had worms but they just did not show up) the first photo is Sunday the 29th, the next 3 are just 3 days later.......amazing isn't it. She is happy, wiggely, sweet, smart, all the things one could hope for in a dog. If you guys can share email, we really need to find her a foster or better yet, permanent home. Too many dogs here, and we are trying to move on top of it. (got her out of kill shelter to take to adoptathon but she was too sick to take)

She is 5 years old, female, needs to be spayed (before adoption but after all her weight is back) likes dogs, very cat curious, maybe even wants to eat one :) Sweet sweet girl. Probably about 39-40 lbs now, should be about 60.

Thanks-
Lisa

ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby ilovetyson » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:50 am

aww so pretty!! Good luck to that precious girl!

LoveBullies
Matured Bully

Postby LoveBullies » Wed May 06, 2009 8:25 am

She is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I hope she finds a home!

the_flamingo
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby the_flamingo » Wed May 13, 2009 9:28 am

Oh my gosh she's soo skinny! I hope she finds a home!

Ellena
Bully Ambassador

Postby Ellena » Thu May 14, 2009 12:21 am

She makes me want to mail her a cheeseburger!!!

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”