Sooki The Pit Bull Survives Machete Attack *Graphic*

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Sooki The Pit Bull Survives Machete Attack *Graphic*

Postby HAPBTR » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:06 pm

The Story Of Miss Sooki-

On the afternoon of the 10th Sooki was walking down the road in Sulfer Springs, FL as a stray, little did she know that the following events would changer her entire life...

Animal control officials doubt accused dog-abuser's story

Hillsborough County Animal Services
Investigators say Clopinel "James" Pascal struck the white female pit bull with a pipe and machete, partially cutting its ear off.

ImageTBO.com
Published: July 13, 2009
Related Links
· Evidence photos
· Previous: Machete used on dog
Clopinel Pascal
Hillsborough Animal Services officials say they don't believe Clopinel "James" Pascal's story that he attacked a pit bull with a machete because the dog attacked him and his dog first.
"It doesn't add up so far," said Marti Ryan, spokeswoman for Animal Services.
Pascal, 31, was arrested Friday afternoon on a charge of animal cruelty. Investigators say he struck the white female pit bull with a pipe and machete, partially cutting its ear off. He was released from jail early Saturday after posting $2,000 bail.
Pascal said he had attempted to rehabilitate the dog and socialize it with his own pit bull after it had been abused and abandoned by neighbors. He said when he was trying to tie up the abandoned dog in the backyard of his home in Sulphur Springs, it attacked him and then his dog, "Sasha," when Sasha tried to defend him.
Pascal said he picked up the machete to defend himself.
A witness, however, on Friday told investigators the pit bull was walking up the street when Pascal lured the dog into his yard, closed the gate, picked up a pipe and started beating the dog with it. He was "laughing the whole time,'' Pascal's arrest report stated.
Both dogs were taken into custody by Animal Services.
Ryan, of Animal Services, said today the injured pit bull is still in their care and is a sweet dog.
"She seems very forgiving to humans," she said.
Ryan thinks the dog was a stray but at one point had owners.
Pascal's pit bull didn't have a mark on her from the alleged fight and is "extremely animal aggressive," she said.
The injured dog doesn't have a microchip to identify her, Ryan said. She had several other cuts on her body and they are still doing tests on her to determine if she has heartworms or other ailments.
The dog could soon be up for adoption, Ryan said.

Sooki's Wounds From Attack:

Sooki after FVS's Care:

Miss Sooki is now recovering and getting a Re-Check on Monday where she wil be spayed and sent into a foster home. After all of FVS's medical team cleaning up Miss Sooki and getting her all fixed up, did we get hit with the news she was also Heartworm Positive. So while Sooki will be relaxing in a foster home recovering from her wounds, she will be starting Heartworm Treatment which will take up to 2 months of Injections and a "Stay Calm" Foster home.

Rugaz Rescue Inc is looking for a Long-Term (2 to 4) Month foster for Miss Sooki while she fully recovers Emotionally and Physically from this brutal attack.

To contact Rugaz Rescue for more information on Sooki or any other Incredi'bull dog looking for a forever home please visit:
http://www.RugazRescue.com

To Help Rugaz Rescue Inc with Sooki or any other Incredi'bull seeking help Visit the Guardian Angel's Section of the website or donations as always accepted:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=6851786

HAPBTR
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Re: Sooki The Pit Bull Survives Machete Attack *Graphic*

Postby Enamorada » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:19 pm

:po: There are just no words.

That poor gal. After all that she's still wagging her tail!
Enamorada
Super Bully

Postby Nickdawg » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:00 am

:po: :crybaby:
glad there was a witness, hope he gets charged... that sweet girl, injured like that and still wagging/loving...
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby InBearsMemory » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:44 am

That f@#$ing piece of $#@t. People like that need to get a public beating, a machete, are you serious????
What a trooper that girl is and I hope she gets the loving and cared for life she deserves.
InBearsMemory
Bully Ambassador

Postby danah515 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:47 am

I am in tears now. The nerve of some people, and he is out on a lousy $2,000 bail!! :po:
danah515
Adolescent Bully

Postby elrojo » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:50 pm

I saw this on a snake forum and was just about to post it. Only a pittie could take that and still wag her tail. I hope she finds a great loving home. You all already know what I hope for the sub-human who did that.
elrojo
Adolescent Bully

Postby elrojo » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:15 pm

oops, double post.
elrojo
Adolescent Bully

Postby VC_Reno » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:40 pm

OMG! I cannot believe what that animal did to her. I swear if I ever catch someone doing something like that to ANY animal, I'm going to beat their ass to a pulp (although I'm only 5'5 and 115 bs). I can't fathom why any individual would do that to a living creature. Poor girl ....

On another note, I hope Sookie recovers quickly and finds the forever home she deserves!

I still can't believe this .....
VC_Reno
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Sweet72947 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Poor thing. :( Lots of healing thoughts are being sent her way!
Sweet72947
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby luvnstuff » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:11 pm

HOLY SHEET. I mean OMG..
I am actually at a loss for words. Heard laughing? This kind of person needs to be out of soceity, period.
That poor dog.. and it still forgives humans.. wow...

That made me nausueas.. thank gawd someone did "Something" for this dog.. thankfully there is hope left in this world.. Let this be a loud lesson OUT LOUD to the world that here could be that dog that you "oopps dont know where he went" .. or "just dropped off".

wow.. :sad: just w o w.

thank you and all your people for taking care of this poor animal
luvnstuff
Addicted to PBF

Postby cecollins » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:20 pm

danah515 wrote:I am in tears now. The nerve of some people, and he is out on a lousy $2,000 bail!! :po:

my thoughts exactly. I just cant seem to stop crying for this poor girl!!1
cecollins
Forum Junky

Postby Taffys_Angel » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:45 pm

OMG... that poor dog! Never mind cutting off part of the ear, he damn near cut off her HEAD!! :(

Reminds me of the pit bull that came to my clinic that had been stabbed in the neck/shoulder with a big steak knife during a "domestic dispute"...

People are such a**holes. :po:
Taffys_Angel
Bully Ambassador

Postby HAPBTR » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:46 am

*Update*

Sooki hopefully goes in for her spay on Monday and then 14 days later starting her Heartworm Treatment. We have found a wonderful Foster home in Brooksville for her. So keep your fingers crossed for her recovery!

On the note of the man. God be with him if I ever catch him on the streets. Better believe Sooki and I will be at his court hearing... :fire:
HAPBTR
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby jdmh22a1 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:52 am

damn. so sad...so glad she is doing better...
jdmh22a1
Newborn Bully

Postby Sailboat » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:37 am

I long for the sort of Old Testament God or Greek Olympian gods who wouldn't hesitate to strike this man down with lightning or turn him into a blind, limbless worm on the spot.

Somehow $2,000 bail is a poor thunderbolt.
Sailboat
Bully Lover 4 Life

Next

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs