Introducing Carolina Care Bullies ... and Tipsy!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
amandasheets214
Newborn Bully

Introducing Carolina Care Bullies ... and Tipsy!

Postby amandasheets214 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:22 pm

About Us:
Carolina Care Bullies was born in August 2009. We are currently pending 501c3 status, recruiting foster homes, & raising funding. The founders -myself and my partner Terry- have full-time jobs, 6 dogs of our own, & a foster dog, so our website is a work in progress - please be patient! Thank you so much to all of our early supporters, especially the team of people in Eastern, NC who had a hand in Tipsy's rescue. Saving dogs is never a one-person job!

♥ Carolina Care Bullies

Meet Tipsy, our first "Care Bully"!

See our http://www.myspace.com/carebullies or email carebullies@hotmail.com if you are interested in adopting!

Tipsy bio:

Tipsy will put a smile on your face the moment you see her, as a beautiful wiggle butt with lots of love to share. You can see how much she needs your love when you look into her deep brown eyes. Tipsy goes into every new situation with caution, but soon she’s ready to bounce, play, or cuddle, whichever you prefer! She does extremely well with other dogs, understanding when to back off and when to play. Tipsy gets along with all of her foster siblings, including two bossy Chihuahuas.

This is a dog that loves toys! If you are ready for her to settle down, a good bone will keep her occupied & chill. She is learning to settle in her crate, & will sleep in it soundly all night long! So many great qualities, it’s hard to believe she was just days from being put down at the overcrowded shelter in Western NC! This girl deserves more than that, which is why Tipsy is available for adoption today!

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Re: Introducing Carolina Care Bullies ... and Tipsy!

Postby merriterrier » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:03 am

Adorable!

She could be the sister of Tulip!

Good luck! :thumbsup:

buster!brown
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby buster!brown » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:41 pm

I would totally love to help you! I went to the shelter we have at Ft. Bragg today and there were 5 adorable APBT's, a staffie (pending adoption), and a pregnant momma APBT. Three of the puppies were scared to death, sitting in the corner and unwilling to move more than a couple inches. I spent my whole lunch there petting them and trying to get them to relax. I don't think they keep animals very long b/c of space issues. I'd definitely be interested in helping out with getting bullies to you from our shelter. I don't think I have the strength to foster and not keep, so I won't offer that (yet). :-D PM me if you need anything!!!

Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:27 pm

buster!brown wrote:I would totally love to help you! I went to the shelter we have at Ft. Bragg today and there were 5 adorable APBT's, a staffie (pending adoption), and a pregnant momma APBT. Three of the puppies were scared to death, sitting in the corner and unwilling to move more than a couple inches. I spent my whole lunch there petting them and trying to get them to relax. I don't think they keep animals very long b/c of space issues. I'd definitely be interested in helping out with getting bullies to you from our shelter. I don't think I have the strength to foster and not keep, so I won't offer that (yet). :-D PM me if you need anything!!!

It's awesome that you would want to help but you know that pit bulls are banned on base right?

buster!brown
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby buster!brown » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Yes I know, I moved off post 3 months before the Picerne "aggressive breed" ban. They still take them at the shelters, especially when they confiscate them from those who were keeping them on post 'illegally'.

Let me know how I can help! :-D I need a way to help that doesn't involve adopting them all myself! lol

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”