6 month pit bull needs loving home.

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
sneakysnook
Newborn Bully

6 month pit bull needs loving home.

Postby sneakysnook » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:38 pm

I'm looking to find someone that can give a 6 month female pit bull a loving home in the Tampa,FL area. I have a friend that lives in a apartment that no longer permits pit bulls so know she has to give up her pit bull. She is very heart broken by this and does not want the pit bull to fall into the wrong hands. So, if anyone can give a 6 month pit bull a loving home please contact me at sneaky_snook@yahoo.com. Thank you.

BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Re: 6 month pit bull needs loving home.

Postby BigBadPibbul » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:45 pm

I think you need to check the forum posting rules.
Honestly you'd be better off asking around if anyone here knows of a rescue group in your area that would be willing to take her in.

sneakysnook
Newborn Bully

Postby sneakysnook » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:53 pm

Sorry what I'm looking for is a rescue group in the Tampa,FL area that can find a loving home for a pit bull.

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:00 pm

www.petfinder.com you can seach rescues using your zip code.

Siberian
pacifist ...usually

Postby Siberian » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Perhaps instead you can help your friend move to a pit bull friendly apartment.

sneakysnook
Newborn Bully

Postby sneakysnook » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:57 am

The dog most likely will stay with me until she can find a home for it or figure something out. The problem is she still has awhile on her lease before she can move so moving is out of the question.

Stormywinter
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Stormywinter » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:38 am

If your friend plans on keeping this dog and getting another apartment in Tampa she needs to start looking now. There aren't many places that will. I think she should be worried more about finding a place to live WITH him, then finding him another home. There are always ways out of leases.

steve581581
Newborn Bully

Postby steve581581 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:43 am

i am moving out of my apartment this weekend which is three months short of my lease being up... we had to fill out an "intent to vacate" form and we are responsible for rent payments untill the apartment is rerented... our dog has been with family for the past week and i still catch myself looking for her and expecting to see her when i walk in the door...

Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:19 am

If your apartment complex changed the rules on you and you were previously allowed to have your dog....I believe they have to give you until the end of your lease or allow you to break your lease without penalty. I'd find a lawyer who deals with renters rights. Most will do a free consult.

LoveBullies
Matured Bully

Postby LoveBullies » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:02 am

In the state of florida, if you were renting, and the rules and regulations were changed AFTER a signed lease... YOU ARE TO BE GRAND FATHERED IN... Meaning you are allowed to keep your pet until the end or termination of your lease. I'm a licensed manager in the state of Florida, and I know the laws very well, I can refer you to some attorney's if need be. As I just moved from a home to condo, and trust me, My dog is well protected from anything they might try to implent on me, and her.

If you are desperately trying to keep your dog, I can help you with advice, and refer you to an attorney for legal advice.

* Now let me add something very quickly... Depending on the way the lease is written vs. Florida Statue, that is where you will definately need legal advice. Florida Statue almost always over rules any lease or agreementl but remember it is a SIGNED contract. So just let me know..... I can try to help as much as I can.

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”