Tivoli

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Re: Tivoli

Postby FBODGRL » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:43 pm

roflmao

Funny to that I was saying something about boots and then he got boots from them too!

You know they funny thing is I think he is so cute...not ugly at all....someone with all this publicity g=has to thing the same thing. Of course we don't just want "someone" he deserves the perfect forever home!

Hopefully they will use the MTG and it will help him get some fur growing in. Maybe people will think he is more of a cutie with fur :dunno:
FBODGRL
Addicted to PBF

Postby trexgorawrrrrr » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:14 pm

the one year anniversary video made me ball like a baby...

i hate people... who could do that to such a sweet innocent little guy? and to think we call ourselves civilized...

i wish i could adopt him, but i won't be able to adopt for a few more months. i love him, i sure hope someone grabs him up quick he doesn't deserve to live in a shelter.
trexgorawrrrrr
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Angela Adams » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:29 am

Tivi got a very nice care package full of things from Shelly (FBODGRL). He got a new awesome sweater that he didn't not want to take off! He also got a new hoodie and toys!

Here are his things from Shelly..Thank you so much Shelly!!! You rock! :headbang:
Angela Adams
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby FBODGRL » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:36 am

Awww :inlove: No problem! I still am just so happy that the sweater fit! He is not an easy boy to shop for roflmao

Every time I see his pictures I fall a little more in love with him!
FBODGRL
Addicted to PBF

Postby ilovetyson » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:43 am

Awww I was just able to catch up on this Thread! What a Sad story for this poor guy! And Omg, you guys are AMAZING for helping him! I wish there was more I could do. I would go and walk him daily if I was near by! I am no where near you guys.. But I will see If I can find someone that would be willing to help Donate some stuff for him!
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby AmberS » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:06 am

my goodness, hes still at the shelter? no way! :( poor guy.

hes looking awfully dashing in that sweater though!
AmberS
Newborn Bully

Postby rambler72 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:37 pm

damn damn damn...AAHH
Just had a long post all typed out and my internet took a dump. grrr
Anyhoo!
Wanted to Thank Shelly for all the wonderful stuff for Tivi. He was in much better spirits this time when I went to the shelter. He is spending less time out of the back area and more time in the office area where everyone is. His new found fame is having a good effect on him. It feels like Christmas everytime I bring all the wonderful things all you PBFers have been sending.
He absolutely was enamoured of the girl in the picture, could not get enough of her. lol

Thanks Angela for posting this. Still a bit gunshy with photobucket!!

thank you thank you thank you all!!!!!!
amber
rambler72
Bully Ambassador

Postby FBODGRL » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:09 pm

:thumbsup:

Thank YOU for taking the things out to him and spending time with him!! Maybe the girl in the pictures family should adopt him?!?!

I really hope if the right home comes along the shelter is going to let him go.
FBODGRL
Addicted to PBF

Postby rambler72 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:19 pm

lolol roflmao they have 2 great danes and a newfoundland(sp) no room plus about 12 steps UP to their house and multiple steps in the house. PLUS.... as we were coming in some guy brought in a super underweight owner release Great Dane that looks EXACTLY like one of their other rescues. Holly ( friend with danes ) just about had a heart attack because right before her husband left he looked at me and said "Amber, she is not allowed anymore dogs!" lololol Josh (her husband) is going out there Saturday to look at her with Holly. roflmao roflmao
rambler72
Bully Ambassador

Postby Nickdawg » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Shelly, so sweet of you and all the others who have made and make this boy happier, it is heartwarming, I think he is very handsome and his home will come....
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby FBODGRL » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:00 am

Nickdawg wrote:Shelly, so sweet of you and all the others who have made and make this boy happier, it is heartwarming, I think he is very handsome and his home will come....

I really hope so! If I could I would scoop him up in a second. Something about him just calls to me.
FBODGRL
Addicted to PBF

Postby Ilovethepits » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:33 am

Tivi looks so smashing in his new sweater and look at all those toys!! He does look happier. I see he is a typical "lap" dog too. lol Oh I pray so often for Tivi to have a human of his own to just chill with!
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby FBODGRL » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:45 pm

Ilovethepits wrote:Tivi looks so smashing in his new sweater and look at all those toys!! He does look happier. I see he is a typical "lap" dog too. lol Oh I pray so often for Tivi to have a human of his own to just chill with!

Yeah I got a little crazy at the pet store lol Khan was smelling the bags and getting all excited. I had to tell him NO these are for Tivoli, not you! I did get him a couple toys though too...he would have been seriously disappointed if I hadn't and we can't have that roflmao
FBODGRL
Addicted to PBF

Postby Nikki89 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:15 pm

I cant believe no1 has scooped this handsome man up I hope his forever human comes soon
Nikki89
Adolescent Bully

Postby Angela Adams » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Tivoli is going to be on Portland's KPTV ch. 12 on Thursday Feb. 25th at 1:15pm!!!! He will be on the show "Better Portland" and the video will be available online later that day( I will post video on PBF on Thursday - 25th).

Keep your fingers crossed that the producers of "Good Day Oregon" will air Tivi's segment on... the morning news too!!!

STAY TUNED... :))
Angela Adams
Pit Bull Forum Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs