Page 3 of 19

Re: Tivoli

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:26 pm
by rambler72
giving Tivoli a bump because he needs it!

Re: Tivoli

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:42 pm
by Angela Adams
More pics of Tivoli in the gallery section! He got a new sweater!! :nana:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=128606

Re: Tivoli

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:35 pm
by DogNerd
He looks nice in his new sweater! I have some things here that I think would work for him. Should I send them directly to the shelter? Or can I send to one of you to bring to him? He is breaking my heart!

Re: Tivoli

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:06 am
by Angela Adams
Amber...
I've been thinking these would be great for Tivoli...

http://www.zolawear.com/playsuits.htm

OR this..

http://www.freewebs.com/dogjammies/warmparkas.htm

What do you think??? :))

Re: Tivoli

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:53 am
by Angela Adams
DogNerd wrote:He looks nice in his new sweater! I have some things here that I think would work for him. Should I send them directly to the shelter? Or can I send to one of you to bring to him? He is breaking my heart!


Aww that is so nice of you! :bowdown: I will let Amber answer your question re: where to send the stuff.

Re: Tivoli

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:39 pm
by rambler72
thanks for the heads up Angela

Hey there Dog nerd sorry I usually swear off the computer on the weekends.

If you would like you can either send them to the shelter or to my house, if you want pictures it may be best for me to have them come here so I can take them out and take pictures to post. If it is not important you are more than welcome to send them to the shelter.
He is a very sweet dog but sad.... he has been there for a long time.
I will pm you my address then you can decide.
Amber

Re: Tivoli

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:40 pm
by rambler72
Angela Adams wrote:Amber...
I've been thinking these would be great for Tivoli...

http://www.zolawear.com/playsuits.htm

OR this..

http://www.freewebs.com/dogjammies/warmparkas.htm

What do you think??? :))

roflmao roflmao roflmao
as far as these 2 go as silly as they look the zolawear would probably be best for him. The polar fleece is soft and his skin is sensitive.

LOL thanks Angela!

Re: Tivoli

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:48 pm
by Red
I saw him on the PBRC featured dogs page today. Hope that it brings some attention to that deserving guy.

Re: Tivoli

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:04 pm
by Angela Adams
Red wrote:I saw him on the PBRC featured dogs page today. Hope that it brings some attention to that deserving guy.


This is great!!
Here is his info on PBRC: http://pbrc.net/webapp/cgi-bin/dog_deta ... f?id=12891

Re: Tivoli

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:01 pm
by rambler72
Red wrote:I saw him on the PBRC featured dogs page today. Hope that it brings some attention to that deserving guy.


Red: What is the PBRC??

Re: Tivoli

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:21 pm
by Kirstan
Pit Bull Rescue Central - PBRC.

Re: Tivoli

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:07 pm
by bullheaded
My mom and I are working on a care package for him and I was just thinking on the way to work this morning about the zolawear pj's. I am trying to think of what would be the warmest thing for him. Anybody have these? I was wondering how clean they would stay like do male dogs have a tendancy to pee on them? If anyone has any ideas please let me know. I am trying to find something that will also keep his belly warm.

Thanks,
Chrissy

Re: Tivoli

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:33 pm
by rambler72
Chrissy,
Ask Angela, she is thinking of getting a zolawear pj thing too. I know that the coats I got the dogs if they are not snug the male dogs pees on it. eww
Amber

Re: Tivoli

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:00 pm
by Angela Adams
bullheaded wrote:My mom and I are working on a care package for him and I was just thinking on the way to work this morning about the zolawear pj's. I am trying to think of what would be the warmest thing for him. Anybody have these? I was wondering how clean they would stay like do male dogs have a tendancy to pee on them? If anyone has any ideas please let me know. I am trying to find something that will also keep his belly warm.

Thanks,
Chrissy



Hi Chrissy,
I have been looking at these for Tivoli. He has a pin in his hip and I really like these jammies. http://www.freewebs.com/dogjammies/orthopedicuse.htm I'm sure Elise would make the fleece to cover his belly a little bit more. Check out her website. http://www.freewebs.com/dogjammies/

Re: Tivoli

Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:21 pm
by Ilovethepits
I hope you can gets some hugs and pats for Thanksgiving Tivoli. I really hope someone special comes along for you.