Puppies!!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Puppies!!

Postby Melody » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:00 pm

These two girls will be available for adoption this weekend. They are getting spayed tomorrow (as well as getting their rabies vaccine and microchip).

Ebony: What a sweet, smart girl!! She's a total doll and just loves to cuddle. She's a bit bigger than her sister, actually the largest of the four! Very sweet girl, and actively seeks out attention from people. Is a very curious pup, and seems to like water. She stuck her front two feet in the pool and didn't seem to mind! Also sat very well for her bath.

Sugar: AKA "Chunky Munkey" - this is a funny little girl. Loves to play with toys and enjoys a good game of chase! She too is a lover and very affectionate. She's shorter than Ebony, but chubbier. She has some old scars on her back right foot, we're unsure of what caused it. Seems completely healed and doesn't bother her at all.

Just some pictures of them playing in the yard! I wouldn't doubt that this was the first time they've ever seen grass!!

These puppies came from the breeder/hoarder that is mentioned in my other thread. These were not produced by this particular breeder, but by a friend of his who had to give up the litter due to personal issues. They are of Preacherman descent. Litter was never registered because they weren't being sold.

Pictures to come of the fawn male and tricolor female that are at the vet now being spayed//neutered.
Melody
Forum Junky

Re: Puppies!!

Postby high_d_bear » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:21 pm

both are just to cute.
high_d_bear
Adolescent Bully

Postby Ilovethepits » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Nice looking pups!
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby AdrianVall » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:03 am

Well what a coincidence! I'm in West Palm Beach as well! When will they be adoptable?! I'm curious as to what the tricolor female looks like!

Sending you a PM sugarfox.
AdrianVall
Adolescent Bully

Postby Melody » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:09 am

AdrianVall wrote:Well what a coincidence! I'm in West Palm Beach as well! When will they be adoptable?! I'm curious as to what the tricolor female looks like!

Sending you a PM sugarfox.

Here's Trinity's (the tri) Petfinder page. She's being fostered by my parents up in Port St Lucie and doing amazing!! She's playful, friendly and super sweet. http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displa ... d=15114420
Melody
Forum Junky

Postby Libby » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:36 pm

I'll take Ebony please :inlove: :inlove:

Good luck to both of those cutie patooties!
Libby
Addicted to PBF

Postby Melody » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Libby wrote:I'll take Ebony please :inlove: :inlove:

Good luck to both of those cutie patooties!

Thanks Libby! Ebony is a doll, she's staying with me for the time being. My dogs are actually pretty tolerant of her. She's not an in your face, gotta play play play all the time girl. She's jumpy as all hell, but a good girl. Trinity, the tricolor is doing great with my parents, they cannot believe how much she's opened up with them in just the few short days she's been there. Their resident pit bull Dixie loves her to pieces and the cats are giving her a run for her money - they are very good at teaching puppies that cats aren't playthings. She'll be catproof in no time! lol

Sugar is also doing well, she has a huge American Bulldog as a foster brother. And Buckaroo (now Romeo) is doing great in his new home! He's the only one to be adopted as of yet. Trinity is the only other one that can be adopted, as Ebony and Sugar didn't get spayed yesterday (the clinic had to do an emergency leg amputation and didn't have time) so they will be done next Tuesday instead.
Melody
Forum Junky

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs