Attention potential adopters in North Texas - Meet Trigger!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Attention potential adopters in North Texas - Meet Trigger!

Postby sebb0191 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:55 pm

Hi everyone! As you can see, I am fairly new to this forum but I'm very excited to be on here with all the new information and what not. As I said in my introduction, but it warrants repeating, I hired a dog trainer when I acquired my pit bull, 1 and a half year old Koda... I have to throw in his picture because I'm partial to his good looks :)

This dog trainer specializes in aggressive breeds, and has gained a few from shelters to try to find homes for. Right now, he has a 1 and a half year old male pitbull named Trigger who is ready for a new home! Trigger is very sweet, has no problems with other dogs, and is Koda's best buddy! I want to at least help find him a home with a family who has experience with the breed. I've posted on craigslist, and I get the typical "Is he neutered?" question a few times a day. Yes, he is neutered. No, you cannot breed him. He is strictly a boy to be loved on!

Trigger's trainer will also volunteer eight lessons after he is adopted to ensure he takes his manners with him to his new home! We also meet for group lessons on Saturdays and Sundays, so you have the option to get constant reinforcement of his behaviors, and can bring your other dogs!

If you or anyone you know might be interested in Trigger, or if you have any questions, please let me know! We are in the North Texas area and would be willing to meet multiple times to ensure he would get along with the family. I would love for this boy to find a permanent home where he can grow and play!
sebb0191
Matured Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs